What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
Room Types Sure to Suit Your Style
Choose from a wide array of accommodations, from home-like options in the villa section of the Resort to rooms and suits - some offering Concierge service. All room types share the same Resort amenities, including pools, dining and recreation.
Room types offered at this Resort:
- 1- and 2-Bedroom Villas (sleep up to 8 adults)
- Deluxe Studios (sleep up to 5 adults)
- Rooms and Suites (sleep up to 6 adults)
- Rooms and Suites with Club-Level Service (sleep up to 7 adults)
- A fully-equipped kitchen, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can share even more quality time together after you return from the parks
- Separate bedrooms that offer space, privacy and tranquility – so it’s easy to rest, relax and recharge your spirit after each exhilarating vacation day
- A washer and dryer, so you can pack lightly and always have fresh, clean clothes
Deluxe Studios feature:
- A kitchenette, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your studio
- A sleeper sofa, in addition to one queen bed and one pull-down bed
Visit the Room Rates page to see what's available for your stay!
Outdoor Water Recreation Area
Discover a life-size shipwreck, pools, lagoons and more at Stormalong Bay—a 3-acre water wonderland.
Climb the mast and zip down one of the highest hotel waterslides at Walt Disney World Resort. Catch currents on an inner tube in the lazy river, unwind in one of 3 whirlpool spas and relax on the elevated tanning deck. Children can wade into the main pool from a gentle slope and splash about in 2 kiddie pools—including one with a miniature waterslide.
Prefer a more tranquil experience? Explore 3 all-ages quiet pools—each with a whirlpool spa—located throughout Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.
Disney Skyliner Transportation
This new gondola system offers a bird's-eye view as it whisks you and your family away to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios.
Beaches and Cream
Bring your sweet tooth to this newly renovated, boardwalk-style ice cream parlor where every day is sundae.
A Disney Vacation Club Resort
Disney Vacation Club is a vacation ownership program that offers Members a more flexible and cost-effective way of taking Disney vacations.
Members may choose to stay at uniquely themed Disney Vacation Club Resorts or enjoy thousands of other vacation options in destinations around the world.
Disney Vacation Club offers Membership options to fit your family’s vacation style year after year. Find out how a Membership can provide you with magical vacation memories to last a lifetime.
Explore all the benefits of becoming a Member.
Enhance Your Stay with the My Disney Experience App
Simplify your arrival, access your room and discover a world of fun with this helpful app.
Be sure you have the latest version of the My Disney Experience app to enjoy these handy features during your stay.
Check In and Check Out with Ease
At the end of your stay, there’s no need to stop by the Front Desk if you have a valid payment card on file or a zero-dollar balance on your account. Instead, check out of your room via the app by visiting My Reservations or your Hotel Account.
Plan, Play, Dine and Unwind
There are many more ways to enhance your stay! With the app, you can:
- Make vacation plans during your stay—and review existing plans
- Enter the theme parks (with a valid park reservation and valid admission) using Disney MagicMobile service
- Order food and beverages with mobile order service
- Check park schedules
- Get directions
- Explore transportation options
- View your Disney PhotoPass photos
And that’s only the beginning!
Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android™. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Once you’ve settled in, let Disney Genie service summon the attractions, entertainment and dining experiences you love the most. Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel guest get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to two different attractions each day.