GENERAL WALT DISNEY WORLD PROPERTY RULES
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item and to deal with any unattended object, bag or luggage in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Smoking marijuana or other illegal substances is not permitted at any time. For the comfort of all Guests, the smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke is allowed only in designated outdoor smoking areas. Guests may not smoke in Disney resort hotel rooms, on patios or balconies.
- A $250-$500 room-recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms or on balconies or patios at Disney resort hotels.
NOTE: Effective May 1, 2019, Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex will become smoke free.
- Children should be supervised. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to enter a Theme Park or Water Park. To board an attraction, children under age 7 must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.
- Tickets, credentials and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person on all days during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Applicable ticket and valid identification confirmation are required for entry, re-entry or if applicable, crossover into any Park on each day of the ticket's validity. Tickets used to redeem or access benefits and entitlements such as Disney FASTPASS+ service must be the same ticket used for Park entry.
These rules are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The sale of goods or services, or the display of goods or services, unless prior written approval has been obtained.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind unless prior written approval has been obtained.
- Engaging with other Guests or impeding operations while posing as or portraying any character in costume.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Walt Disney World Resort or any part thereof.
- Unauthorized access or entry into backstage areas or areas designated only for Cast Members.
- Unauthorized events, speeches, or use of any flag, banner, sign or other material for commercial purposes, or as part of a demonstration.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind, or otherwise engaging in any activity, for unapproved commercial purposes.
- Unauthorized solicitations of any kind, whether commercial, religious, educational or otherwise, or conducting any unauthorized commercial activities, including solicitations of money or other contributions or donations.
- Obstructing sidewalks, entrances, driveways, patios, vestibules, stairways, corridors, halls or landings.
- Hanging any clothing, towels, bedding or other similar items over or on balconies at a Disney resort hotel or from fire suppression sprinklers.
We reserve the right to prohibit the use or storage of any other item not listed above that we determine may be harmful or disruptive, in our sole and absolute discretion.
For additional rules and regulations, please click on the links below: