This summer, get your ears on at the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks with a limited-time ticket offer! Florida Residents can purchase a 4-day Get Your Ears On Ticket for $55 per day, plus tax (total of $219 plus tax)—or purchase a 3-day ticket for $67 per day, plus tax (total of $199 plus tax).
Guests receive admission to one theme park per day. Choose from 4 amazing theme parks:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
Upgrades to the Park Hopper Option and Park Hopper Plus Option are also available.
Florida Residents can purchase Get Your Ears On tickets through August 25, 2019.
Want to compare a 4-Day Get Your Ears On ticket with a 4-Day Florida Resident Flexible Date base ticket for ages 10 and up? In the chart below, view a comparison of these tickets.
|4-Day Get Your Ears On |
Ticket for Florida
Limited Time Offer!
|4-Day Florida Resident|
Flexible Date Base
Ticket (for Ages 10+)
Price Per Day
$55 per day, plus tax
$85 per day, plus tax
$219 plus tax
$339 plus tax
Visit any 4 days through
August 28, 2019!
First day of use must be on or before
December 31, 2020. You have 6
months (from first use)
to use all your ticket days.
Exciting Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort – Now, More Than Ever
With the Get Your Ears On ticket, you can enjoy new and limited-time experiences—as well as celebrations—at all 4 theme parks.
Magic Kingdom Park – Everything is more magical and mouse-ical than ever when you join us for Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration.
- Anticipate new entertainment, merchandise and specialty food & beverages, including the Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party.
- Meet Mickey and Minnie together at Town Square Theatre, dressed in their special celebration attire.
- Delight in beloved attractions and entertainment, like Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire—featuring the world’s most famous mouse—and the Happily Ever After fireworks spectacular.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Play big and party with some of your favorite Disney·Pixar pals during the park’s 30th anniversary.
- Explore larger-than-life attractions at Toy Story Land when you shrink down to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard.
- Pay tribute to the heroic deeds of Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone during a super-Incredible celebration along Pixar Avenue.
- Get revved up for Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, a high-octane show that puts you in the middle of the Cars universe.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Take a walk on the wild side and celebrate the circle of life in this awe-inspiring park. It’s more Hakuna Matata than ever during the 25th anniversary year of The Lion King.
- Embrace the magic of nature with the reimagined Rivers of Light: We Are One nighttime show, inspired by Disneynature films and classic moments of Disney animation.
- Dance along with Timon, Rafiki and friends at an exhilarating party led by a live, world-beat style band.
- Journey to the exotic Pandora – The World of Avatar for a variety of out-of-this-world experiences for Guests of all ages.
Epcot – Satisfy a longing for internationally inspired cuisine, adventure, live music and all-around family fun at a park that’s more flavorful than ever.
- Experience IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot—before it takes its final bow on September 30, 2019.
- Get your groove on at the limited-time concert featuring a band with out-of-this-world beats—June 14 to August 18, 2019.
- Glide through the land of Arendelle on Frozen Ever After.
Upgrade to an Annual Pass
Good news—the fun doesn’t have to end after just 3 or 4 days. When you take advantage of this offer and purchase a 3-Day or 4-Day Florida Resident Get Your Ears On Ticket, you can apply the entire price paid to an annual pass!
Annual Pass Options
To book by phone, call (407) 939-7942† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Florida Resident Get Your Ears On Tickets are valid for admission to any one of the 4 theme parks per day.
- Tickets and any options purchased must be used by August 28, 2019.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Proof of Florida residency required. For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.