What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
Disney's Polynesian Village Resort is an easy ride to Magic Kingdom park, and just one transfer from EPCOT .
Savor the Succulent Tastes of the Islands
Taste the culinary magic of the islands at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. Indulge in tropical specialties from the South Pacific, Asian-infused dishes and American classics for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room Types Sure to Suit Your Style
Choose from a wide array of accommodations, from rooms and suites—some offering Concierge service—to home-like options in the villa section of the Resort. All room types share the same Resort amenities, including pools, dining and recreation.
Room types offered at this Resort:
- Rooms and Suites (sleep up to 5 adults)
- Rooms and Suites with Club-Level Service (sleep up to 5 adults)
- Deluxe Studios (sleep up to 5 adults)
- Bungalows (sleep up to 8 adults)
- A fully-equipped kitchen, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can share even more quality time together after you return from the parks
- Separate bedrooms that offer space, privacy and tranquility – so it’s easy to rest, relax and recharge your spirit after each exhilarating vacation day
- A washer and dryer, so you can pack lightly and always have fresh, clean clothes
- A private desck and plunge pool so you can unwind and rejuvenate
Deluxe Studios feature:
- A kitchenette, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your studio
- A sleeper sofa, in addition to one queen bed and one pull-down bed
Visit the Room Rates page to see what's available for your stay!
More Magic for Your Stay
Disney Signature Services
Guests staying in Club-level rooms and suites are eligible for personalized vacation-planning support.
Seven Seas Lagoon
Enjoy fishing, boating and more on this historic lagoon just outside Magic Kingdom park.
Enhance Your Stay with the My Disney Experience App
Simplify your arrival, access your room and discover a world of fun with this helpful app.
Be sure you have the latest version of the My Disney Experience app to enjoy these handy features during your stay.
Check In and Check Out with Ease
At the end of your stay, there’s no need to stop by the Front Desk if you have a valid payment card on file or a zero-dollar balance on your account. Instead, check out of your room via the app by visiting My Reservations or your Hotel Account.
Plan, Play, Dine and Unwind
There are many more ways to enhance your stay! With the app, you can:
- Make vacation plans during your stay—and review existing plans
- Enter the theme parks (with a valid park reservation and valid admission) using Disney MagicMobile service
- Order food and beverages with mobile order service
- Check park schedules
- Get directions
- Explore transportation options
- View your Disney PhotoPass photos
And that’s only the beginning!
Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android™. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Once you’ve settled in, let Disney Genie service summon the attractions, entertainment and dining experiences you love the most. Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel guest get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to two different attractions each day.