What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
Pool with Waterslide
Make a splash at the enchanting and exclusive Bay Cove Pool. Breeze down the 20-foot-tall waterslide surrounded by glass blocks. Relax in the whirlpool spa, and enjoy refreshments and light bites from the poolside bar. Kids can delight in bubbling geysers at the children’s water play area and the pool’s gently sloping, zero-depth entry similar to a natural beach.
Discover sumptuous fare and sublime views at this award-winning restaurant.
Take the complimentary Resort Monorail to Magic Kingdom park and—with just one transfer—EPCOT.
A Disney Vacation Club Resort
Disney Vacation Club is a vacation ownership program that offers Members a more flexible and cost-effective way of taking Disney vacations.
Members may choose to stay at uniquely themed Disney Vacation Club Resorts or enjoy thousands of other vacation options in destinations around the world.
Disney Vacation Club offers Membership options to fit your family’s vacation style year after year. Find out how a Membership can provide you with magical vacation memories to last a lifetime.
Explore all the benefits of becoming a Member.
Room Types Sure to Suit Your Style
Choose from a wide array of accommodations, from rooms and suites—some offering Concierge service—to home-like options in the villa section of the Resort. All room types share the same Resort amenities, including pools, dining and recreation.
Room types offered at this Resort:
- Rooms and Suites (sleep up to 5 adults)
- Rooms and Suites with Club-Level Service (sleep up to 8 adults)
- Deluxe Studios (sleep up to 4 adults)
- 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas (sleep up to 12 adults)
- A fully-equipped kitchen, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can share even more quality time together after you return from the parks
- Separate bedrooms that offer space, privacy and tranquility – so it’s easy to rest, relax and recharge your spirit after each exhilarating vacation day
- A washer and dryer, so you can pack lightly and always have fresh, clean clothes
- A private porch or balcony (3-Bedroom Grand Villas only)
Deluxe Studios feature:
- A kitchenette, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your studio
- A sleeper sofa, in addition to one queen bed
Visit the Room Rates page to see what's available for your stay!
More Magic for Your Stay
Enhance Your Stay with the My Disney Experience App
Simplify your arrival, access your room and discover a world of fun with this helpful app.
Be sure you have the latest version of the My Disney Experience app to enjoy these handy features during your stay.
Check In and Check Out with Ease
At the end of your stay, there’s no need to stop by the Front Desk if you have a valid payment card on file or a zero-dollar balance on your account. Instead, check out of your room via the app by visiting My Reservations or your Hotel Account.
Plan, Play, Dine and Unwind
There are many more ways to enhance your stay! With the app, you can:
- Make vacation plans during your stay—and review existing plans
- Enter the theme parks (with a valid park reservation and valid admission) using Disney MagicMobile service
- Order food and beverages with mobile order service
- Check park schedules
- Get directions
- Explore transportation options
- View your Disney PhotoPass photos
And that’s only the beginning!
Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android™. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Once you’ve settled in, let Disney Genie service summon the attractions, entertainment and dining experiences you love the most. Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel guest get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to two different attractions each day.