What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
Pools at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Dip into an area that suits your mood—choose from the playful Copper Creek Springs Pool or the easygoing Boulder Ridge Cove Pool.
Copper Creek Springs Pool
Follow the bubbling Copper Creek to discover a dazzling heated pool surrounded by nature. Here, you can zip down an exciting 67-foot waterslide built into rocks and relax in hot and cold whirlpool spas.
Children can have a blast exploring the newly added water play area. Nearby, Geyser Point Bar & Grill offers refreshments and snacks for you to savor at a patio table or on a lounge chair by the pool.
Boulder Ridge Cove Pool
Bask in the laid-back charm of this watery oasis nestled within the Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. At this location, you can soak in the whirlpool spa, enjoy a swim in the zero-depth entry pool or score a first come, first served spot at one of 6 shaded seating areas.
Story Book Dining at Artist Point with Snow White
See Snow White and friends as you dine in a rustic setting inspired by the Disney classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!
Room Types Sure to Suit Your Style
Choose from a wide array of accommodations, from rooms and suites—some offering Concierge service—to home-like options in the cabin and villa section of the Resort. All room types share the same Resort amenities, including pools, dining and recreation.
Room types offered at this Resort:
- Rooms and Suites (sleep up to 4 adults)
- Rooms and Suites with Club-Level Service (sleep up to 6 adults)
- Deluxe Studios (sleep up to 5 adults)
- 2-Bedroom Cabins (sleep up tp 8 adults)
- 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas (sleep up to 12 adults)
Cabins and Villas feature:
- A fully-equipped kitchen, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can share even more quality time together after you return from the parks
- Separate bedrooms that offer space, privacy and tranquility – so it’s easy to rest, relax and recharge your spirit after each exhilarating vacation day
- A washer and dryer, so you can pack lightly and always have fresh, clean clothes
In addition, cabins feature a double-sided fireplace, a porch with a built-in hot tub and views of Bay Lake. Three-bedroom Grand Villas offer a private porch or balcony.
Deluxe Studios feature:
- A kitchenette, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your studio
- A sleeper sofa, in addition to one queen bed and one pull-down bed (Deluxe Studios at Boulder Ridge Villas also have a pull-down bed)
Visit the Room Rates page to see what's available for your stay!
More Magic for Your Stay
Disney Signature Services
Guests staying in Club-level rooms and suites are eligible for personalized vacation-planning support.
Enhance Your Stay with the My Disney Experience App
Simplify your arrival, access your room and discover a world of fun with this helpful app.
Be sure you have the latest version of the My Disney Experience app to enjoy these handy features during your stay.
Check In and Check Out with Ease
At the end of your stay, there’s no need to stop by the Front Desk if you have a valid payment card on file or a zero-dollar balance on your account. Instead, check out of your room via the app by visiting My Reservations or your Hotel Account.
Plan, Play, Dine and Unwind
There are many more ways to enhance your stay! With the app, you can:
- Make vacation plans during your stay—and review existing plans
- Enter the theme parks (with a valid park reservation and valid admission) using Disney MagicMobile service
- Order food and beverages with mobile order service
- Check park schedules
- Get directions
- Explore transportation options
- View your Disney PhotoPass photos
And that’s only the beginning!
Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android™. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Once you’ve settled in, let Disney Genie service summon the attractions, entertainment and dining experiences you love the most. Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel guest get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to two different attractions each day.
- Hotel Category
- Deluxe Resort
- Resort Area
- Magic Kingdom Resort Area
- Transportation Options
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- 4009 Reviews