What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
Room Types Sure to Suit Your Style
Choose from a wide array of accommodations, from home-like options in the villa section of the Resort to rooms and suites-some offering Concierge service. All room types share the same Resort amenities, including pools, dining and recreation.
Room types offered at this Resort:
- Bungalows (sleep up to 8 adults)
- Deluxe Studios (sleep up to 5 adults)
- Rooms and Suites (sleep up to 5 adults)
- Rooms and Suites with Club-Level Service (sleep up to 5 adults)
- A fully-equipped kitchen, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can share even more quality time together after you return from the parks
- Separate bedrooms that offer space, privacy and tranquility – so it’s easy to rest, relax and recharge your spirit after each exhilarating vacation day
- A washer and dryer, so you can pack lightly and always have fresh, clean clothes
- A private deck and plunge pool so you can unwind and rejuvenate
Deluxe Studios feature:
- A kitchenette, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your studio
- A sleeper sofa, in addition to one queen bed and one pull-down bed
Visit the Room Rates page to see what's available for your stay!
Disney's Original Island Escape
Discover an island paradise—inspired by Walt Disney himself—nestled within Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows is a modern tropical paradise located minutes from Magic Kingdom park via water taxi or monorail ride, and a bus ride away from nearby Disney theme parks. Here, mid-century modern design meets traditional Polynesian style in a blissful union of Disney heritage and the South Pacific spirit of aloha.
From the moment you step foot into the lobby of the Great Ceremonial House at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, you’ll know you're "home.” Upon arrival, Cast Members will welcome you into an 'ohana family as cherished cousins. Exotic island refreshments and music will inspire you to abandon the cares of the outside world you've left behind.
Whether it's a relaxing family vacation in one of Disney's first over-the-water bungalows or a fun-filled getaway in a beautifully designed deluxe studio, you’re sure to find your place in paradise—and a favorite vacation getaway your family will treasure for years to come.
Disney's Polynesian Village Resort is currently rated as a AAA 4-Diamond resort.
Take the Monorail right from the stop at this Resort to Magic Kingdom Park and—with one transfer—EPCOT.
A Disney Vacation Club Resort
Disney Vacation Club is a vacation ownership program that offers Members a more flexible and cost-effective way of taking Disney vacations.
Members may choose to stay at uniquely themed Disney Vacation Club Resorts or enjoy thousands of other vacation options in destinations around the world.
Disney Vacation Club offers Membership options to fit your family’s vacation style year after year. Find out how a Membership can provide you with magical vacation memories to last a lifetime.
Explore all the benefits of becoming a Member.
More Magic for Your Stay
Enhance Your Stay with the My Disney Experience App
Simplify your arrival, access your room and discover a world of fun with this helpful app.
Be sure you have the latest version of the My Disney Experience app to enjoy these handy features during your stay.
Check In and Check Out with Ease
At the end of your stay, there’s no need to stop by the Front Desk if you have a valid payment card on file or a zero-dollar balance on your account. Instead, check out of your room via the app by visiting My Reservations or your Hotel Account.
Plan, Play, Dine and Unwind
There are many more ways to enhance your stay! With the app, you can:
- Make vacation plans during your stay—and review existing plans
- Enter the theme parks (with a valid park reservation and valid admission) using Disney MagicMobile service
- Order food and beverages with mobile order service
- Check park schedules
- Get directions
- Explore transportation options
- View your Disney PhotoPass photos
And that’s only the beginning!
Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android™. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Once you’ve settled in, let Disney Genie service summon the attractions, entertainment and dining experiences you love the most. Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel guest get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to two different attractions each day.