What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
Disney Skyliner Transportation
This gondola system offers a bird's-eye view as it whisks you and your family away to EPCOT and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Outdoor Water Recreation Area
Discover a life-size shipwreck, pools, lagoons and more at Stormalong Bay—a 3-acre water wonderland.
Climb the mast and zip down one of the highest hotel waterslides at Walt Disney World Resort. Catch currents on an inner tube in the lazy river, unwind in one of 3 whirlpool spas and relax on the elevated tanning deck. Children can wade into the main pool from a gentle slope and splash about in 2 kiddie pools—including one with a miniature waterslide.
Prefer a more tranquil experience? Explore 3 all-ages quiet pools—each with a whirlpool spa—located throughout Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.
Beaches and Cream
Bring your sweet tooth to this newly renovated, boardwalk-style ice cream parlor where every day is sundae.
Ship Shape Health Club
Indulge in a massage and exercise on state-of-the-art equipment at this 24-hour fitness center.
Room Types Sure to Suit Your Style
Choose from a wide array of accommodations, from rooms and suites—some offering Concierge service—to home-like options in the villa section of the Resort. All room types share the same Resort amenities, including pools, dining and recreation.
Room types offered at this Resort:
- Rooms and Suites (sleep up to 6 adults)
- Rooms and Suites with Club-Level Service (sleep up to 7 adults)
- Deluxe Studios (sleep up to 5 adults)
- 1- and 2-Bedroom Villas (sleep up to 8 adults)
- A fully-equipped kitchen, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can share even more quality time together after you return from the parks
- Separate bedrooms that offer space, privacy and tranquility – so it’s easy to rest, relax and recharge your spirit after each exhilarating vacation day
- A washer and dryer, so you can pack lightly and always have fresh, clean clothes
Deluxe Studios feature:
- A kitchenette, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your studio
- A sleeper sofa, in addition to one queen bed and one pull-down bed
Visit the Room Rates page to see what's available for your stay!
More Magic for Your Stay
Disney Signature Services
Guests staying in Club-level rooms and suites are eligible for personalized vacation-planning support.
Enhance Your Stay with the My Disney Experience App
Simplify your arrival, access your room and discover a world of fun with this helpful app.
Be sure you have the latest version of the My Disney Experience app to enjoy these handy features during your stay.
Check In and Check Out with Ease
At the end of your stay, there’s no need to stop by the Front Desk if you have a valid payment card on file or a zero-dollar balance on your account. Instead, check out of your room via the app by visiting My Reservations or your Hotel Account.
Plan, Play, Dine and Unwind
There are many more ways to enhance your stay! With the app, you can:
- Make vacation plans during your stay—and review existing plans
- Enter the theme parks (with a valid park reservation and valid admission) using Disney MagicMobile service
- Order food and beverages with mobile order service
- Check park schedules
- Get directions
- Explore transportation options
- View your Disney PhotoPass photos
And that’s only the beginning!
Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android™. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Once you’ve settled in, let Disney Genie service summon the attractions, entertainment and dining experiences you love the most. Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel guest get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to two different attractions each day.