- Tuesday, September 4, 2018: an exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot inspired by the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018: a nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris tour followed by an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park after park closing
- Thursday, September 6, 2018: two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Friday, September 7, 2018: tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom park
Book now through August 19, 2018―and get excited for a vacation packed with adventure and spook-tacular memories!
*The number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Valid theme park admission required to attend theme park events on September 4, 5 and 6 included with this offer. Theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019. Special event tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only valid on September 7, 2018.
Walt Disney Travel Company CST# 1022229-50
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours Benefit – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
More Reasons to Visit This Fall
There’s something special brewing at Walt Disney World Resort this season—discover a whimsical new land, limited-time events, bewitching décor and more with your valid theme park admission.
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Get ready to “Play Big!” when you shrink down to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard. Take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash as it stretches throughout the land, climb into a toy rocket led by little green guys on Alien Swirling Saucers—and blast your way through the 4D arcade on Toy Story Mania!
- Family-Friendly Fun at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Ignite your senses during an annual affair overflowing with a variety of offerings—including outdoor Global Marketplaces, culinary demos led by celebrity chefs, an Eat to the Beat Concert Series and much more! There’s even activities geared toward little ones, including Kidcot Fun Stops with arts and crafts, an outdoor playground and Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak, a savory scavenger hunt set in the World Showcase. Catch all of the delicious action August 30 through November 12, 2018.
- New Experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Roam over to DinoLand USA for Donald’s Dino-Bash!, a prehistoric party teeming with dino-mite décor and festively dressed Disney Characters. While in Asia, discover some of the world’s most exotic birds during Up! A Great Bird Adventure—an all-new show starring Russell and his furry sidekick Dug from Disney•Pixar’s UP.
- Halloween at Disney Springs – Be on the lookout for a host of themed treats, promotions and specialty entertainment at select dining locations, kiosks and shops―September through October 31, 2018. Note: admission to Disney Springs is complimentary.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-5268† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes 3-bedroom Grand Villas.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.