Proof of Florida residency required.
June 27, 2019
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets are valid for admission to any one of the 4 theme parks per day.
- Tickets and any options purchased must be used by June 30, 2019.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- No group rates or other discounts apply.
- Proof of Florida residency required. For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- See ticket for additional restrictions, details, terms and conditions.
- Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
- After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
- Tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.