Come experience The Most Magical Place on Earth with specially priced Summer Fun Tickets just for Florida Residents!
Florida Resident Summer Fun Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day (park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system are required). You can also choose a Summer Fun Ticket that includes these great options:
- Park Hopper Option gives you the opportunity to visit more than one theme park per day. Add it for $35 more per ticket.
- Water Park and Sports Option allows you to visit a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket. Add it for $30 more per ticket.
- Park Hopper Plus Option grants you the ability to visit more than one theme park per day—plus, enjoy access to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket. Add it for $50 more per ticket.
Looking for flexibility? Tickets can be used on consecutive or nonconsecutive days (subject to park reservation availability)—so you can spread out the fun!
Your Walt Disney World dream comes true today! Now is a great time to enjoy a magical Walt Disney World escape. Experience the sights, sounds, tastes and feels of new and classic magic happening throughout the theme parks with this great ticket offer.
Explore pricing and dates for Florida Resident Summer Fun Tickets:
|Ticket Days||Price (Excludes Tax)|| Options and Prices |
|Valid for Use|
$ 75 00 USD
($150 per ticket)
| Ticket valid through September 17, 2021 |
$ 62 00 USD
($185 per ticket)
$ 54 00 USD
($215 per ticket)
Know Before You Go
Learn about updated experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.
Your Walt Disney World Dream Comes True Today!
Now is a great time for a magical Walt Disney World escape. To see favorite Characters, whoosh down a wild coaster, taste your favorite Disney treats or take in the smell of freshly popped popcorn on Main Street, U.S.A. With new and classic magic happening throughout all 4 theme parks, there’s no better time to join family and friends to indulge every craving and celebrate your great big beautiful tomorrow together.
Disney Theme Park Reservations Required
Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
- Take a taste tour across 6 continents and more at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE®, taking place July 15 through November 20, 2021.
- Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin’ Around the World.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Wave to Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Launchpad McQuack as they sail around Discovery River during Donald’s Dino Boat Bash!—a whimsical Character Cruise you won’t want to miss.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Enjoy whimsical Character Cavalcades throughout the day, with some favorite Disney friends appearing along the parade route.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Pirates of the Caribbean and “it’s a small world.”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, home to 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
To purchase by phone, call (407) 939-2745† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
Important Details About Water Parks
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park remains closed at this time.
- At this time a park reservation is not required to visit a water park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal, weather and capacity closures.
Important Details About the Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options
- The Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options allow Guests to visit more than one park per day.
- Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2:00 PM until each park's regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations.
- At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.