Join in the excitement of The World’s Most Magical Celebration—the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort—with Disney Weekday Magic Tickets just for Florida Residents!
With this great ticket offer, you can experience the EARidescent enchantment of The World’s Most Magical Celebration, a once-in-a-lifetime event brimming with fun festivities, shimmering décor and more. And, celebrate the arts and savor culinary creations at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts—January 14 through February 21, 2022.
Looking for flexibility? Tickets can be used on consecutive or nonconsecutive days (subject to park reservation availability)—so you can spread out the fun!
Explore pricing and dates for Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Tickets:
|Ticket Days|| Price |
$ 149 USD
| Ticket valid Monday to Friday only, from January 11 through April 7, 2022, subject to blockout dates from March 14 through March 18, 2022 |
$ 179 USD
$ 199 USD
You can also choose a Disney Weekday Magic Ticket that includes these great options:
- Disney Genie+ Service: Save time waiting in line with our new Lightning Lane entrances located throughout Walt Disney World theme parks. Add it for $15 more per ticket, per day, plus tax.
- Park Hopper Option: Visit more than one theme park on the same day with a reservation. Add it for $35 more per ticket, plus tax.
- Water Park and Sports Option: Visit one theme park per day, plus enjoy a visit to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket. For example, if you purchase a 2-day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket with the Water Park and Sports Option, you can visit a Walt Disney World theme park on 2 days with a reservation—and visit a Disney water park on 2 additional days by April 7, 2022. Add it for $30 more per ticket, plus tax.
- Park Hopper Plus Option: Visit more than one park on the same day, plus visit a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket. This ticket option is a combination of the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park and Sports Option. Add it for $50 more per ticket, plus tax.
The World’s Most Magical Celebration
The magic is calling you to the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration. You’re invited to come celebrate the small stuff, the big stuff and even the in-between stuff!
Throughout this once-in-a-lifetime event, discover classic favorites and exciting adventures across The Most Magical Place on Earth. Note: Some of these experiences require valid theme park admission and a park reservation.
Explore event highlights:
- EARidescent Excitement: Step into a celebratory scene with dazzling decorations, new EARidescent fashions for Mickey, Minnie and Friends, and magical touches at all 4 theme parks and beyond.
- Heart of the Celebration: Our Cast will be sharing magic across Walt Disney World Resort, ready to create unforgettable memories that last a lifetime.
- Disney Fab 50 Character Collection: 50 characters cast in gold will be displayed across all 4 theme parks—waiting to be discovered by you!
- Beacons of Magic: The World’s Most Magical Celebration will light up with wonder as the theme park icons are transformed into Beacons of Magic—nightly at select parks.
- Disney Enchantment: Behold a new nighttime spectacular at Magic Kingdom park with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- Harmonious: Experience this nighttime spectacular at EPCOT and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
Fun in the Theme Parks
With your valid theme park admission and a theme park reservation, you can discover new experiences and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Theme Park Reservation System
Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and a valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day). Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
- Celebrate the arts and savor culinary creations at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts—January 14 through February 21, 2022.
- Behold Harmonious—a nighttime spectacular—and discover how Disney music and stories have the power to bring people from all around the world together.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during Frozen Ever After.
- Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin’ Around the World.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Behold Disney Enchantment, a new nighttime spectacular with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
- See Mickey, Minnie and pals dressed in their new EARidescent fashions as they celebrate along the Magic Kingdom parade route during Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade.
- Explore iconic experiences in 6 incredible lands—including popular attractions like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and “it’s a small world.”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway—new to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Look to the sky to witness Disney KiteTails, an all-new, high-flying performance featuring Disney character-themed kites and beloved Disney songs.
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Watch A Celebration of Festival of the Lion King, a Broadway-style show filled with songs, pageantry and puppetry celebrating the classic animated film.
- Wave to Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Launchpad McQuack as they sail around Discovery River during Donald’s Dino Boat Bash!—a whimsical Character Cruise you won’t want to miss.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Introducing Disney Genie service and Disney Genie+ service, conveniently built into the My Disney Experience mobile app. Once you log into your Disney account, these services magically make your theme park visit easier and more fun. It’s like having your own personal genie in the palm of your hand. Whether you’re a first-timer or a seasoned pro, Disney Genie can help you get the most of your visit to Walt Disney World Resort. Our complimentary Disney Genie service creates your best Disney day inspired by your party’s top interests. It also grants you new planning features, including a personalized itinerary creator that seamlessly and smartly maps out your visit with updates that continue from morning to night. And, Disney Genie can even remind you when you’re eligible to make dining and activity reservations in advance.
Save Time Waiting in Line Using Our Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane Entrances
This new service lets you select the next available arrival window for Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane experiences! You may make one selection at a time, starting at 7:00 AM on the day of your visit (experiences are subject to limited availability). If your theme park ticket includes the Park Hopper option, you can select Lightning Lane arrival windows across multiple theme parks.
Enjoy all the Disney PhotoPass photos and videos from your vacation—plus special extras—for one price.
Memory Maker gives you more than unlimited downloads of your own Disney PhotoPass photos and videos. You can also view and download those of up to 25 members of your Family & Friends list who share media with you.
Tell your Disney story with one-of-a-kind photos taken at iconic park locations, as well as with Magic Shots and attraction photos.
With Memory Maker, you don’t have to decide which of your vacation photos you want to keep. You’ll get them all—to share now and cherish forever.
Know Before You Go
Learn about updated experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.
To purchase by phone, call (407) 939-1823† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid theme park ticket ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and are subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
Important Details About Water Parks
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is closed for refurbishment at this time.
- A park reservation is not currently required to visit a water park; however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal, weather and capacity closures.
Important Details About the Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options
- The Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options allow Guests to visit more than one park per day.
- Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2:00 PM until each park's regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations.
- At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
View Offer Details
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.