Proof of Florida residency required.
- Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day (theme park reservations are required and are subject to availability).
- Tickets and add-on options expire December 22, 2023.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable, and exclude activities/events that are separately priced or not open to the general public.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency.
- Both a theme park reservation and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Theme park reservations are limited and are subject to availability. View the reservation availability calendar.
- Tickets are valid for use Monday to Friday from October 2, 2023 through December 22, 2023.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Admission to a theme park is not guaranteed.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is currently open. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park is closed at this time. Select ticket add-on options are valid for entry to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park (whichever one is open).
- A theme park reservation is not currently required to visit a water park; however, theme park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks are subject to extended rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures or may close for other reasons. On certain dates a water park may only be open for special events or to limited groups.
- The Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options allow Guests to visit more than one park per day. Please note that:
- Guests must make a theme park reservation for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2:00 PM until each park's regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations.
- At this time, a theme park reservation is not required after the first park; however, theme park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- The Park Hopper Plus and Water Park and Sports Options allow Guests to visit a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of their ticket. Please note that:
- Tee times are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
- FootGolf is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday after 2:30 PM, subject to availability.
- Miniature golf is valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM.
- Only one miniature golf visit per Guest per day.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports admission is valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for more information.