Florida residents can purchase a special 2-Day Disney Thrills Ticket for just $199 plus tax. Or, choose a 3-day ticket for just $219 plus tax.
With this specially priced ticket, you can experience a world of magic and thrills in the theme parks. And you can join us for EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, a celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts—taking place from January 12 to February 19, 2024.
Looking for flexibility? Tickets can be used on consecutive or nonconsecutive days—so you can spread out the fun!
Explore pricing and dates for Florida Resident Disney Thrills Tickets:
|Price (Before Tax)
|Ticket valid from January 11, 2024 through March 15, 2024, including weekends—with an advance park reservation.
You can also choose a Disney Thrills Ticket that includes these great options:
- Park Hopper Option $40 More Per Ticket, Plus Tax.
Visit more than one theme park on the same day. You must make a theme park reservation for each date of your visit.
- Water Park and Sports Option $35 More Per Ticket, Plus Tax.
Visit one theme park per day. Plus, get a certain number of visits to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course based on the length of your ticket. For example, if you purchase a 3-Day Florida Resident Disney Thrills Ticket with the Water Park and Sports Option, you can visit a Walt Disney World theme park on 3 days with an advance theme park reservation—and visit a Disney water park on 3 additional days by March 15, 2024.
- Park Hopper Plus Option $55 More Per Ticket, Plus Tax.
Visit more than one theme park on the same day. Plus, get a certain number of visits to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course based on the length of your ticket. This option is a combination of the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park and Sports Option.
You must make a theme park reservation for each date of your visit.
Tickets and add-on options expire March 15, 2024. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable, and exclude activities/events separately priced or not open to the general public.
Fun in the Theme Parks
With your valid theme park admission and a theme park reservation, you can discover new experiences and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
Theme Park Reservation Required
To enter a theme park, both a park reservation and valid ticket are required. Reservations are limited and subject to availability of reservations allocated to this ticket as determined by Disney, and park capacity.
- NEW! Stroll along a lush trail where you can explore the wonders of water and discover its playful personality at Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana.
- NEW! Watch the skies come alive in Luminous The Symphony of Us, an all-new nighttime spectacular with fireworks, fountains, lights and music.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle on Frozen Ever After.
- Soar across the sky during a hang-gliding adventure on Soarin'—with spectacular sights, pleasant scents and the graceful sensation of flight that take you to incredible heights.
- Join in the fun at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, a celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts—taking place from January 12 to February 19, 2024.
- Spring into magic at an annual event abloom with brilliant flowers, fresh flavors and lively entertainment at EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival starting February 28, 2024.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Witness Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!—a vibrant stage show set in the underwater world of Finding Nemo.
- Speed through the Himalayas on a runaway train while avoiding the clutches of the Yeti on Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain.
- Behold Festival of the Lion King—a larger-than-life show filled with pageantry, puppetry and classic songs from The Lion King.
- Splash your way through a lush Asian jungle on Kali River Rapids.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Leave the real world behind for a high-stakes race across the Grid—the dark, computerized world from TRON—on TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Be dazzled by music, dancing and vivid pageantry during the Festival of Fantasy Parade—a grand tribute to the tales and inhabitants of Fantasyland.
- Meet some of your favorite Disney pals, enjoy a royal reception from Disney princesses and so much more. You may even spot Mirabel or Bruno from the animated film Encanto!
- Take off on an exhilarating coaster ride on Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion and more.
- Feast your eyes on a nighttime fireworks spectacular featuring lights, lasers and special effects.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge! Experience 2 thrilling attractions, build your own droid or lightsaber, savor Batuu’s tasty food and beverages, shop for themed merchandise and more!
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Hurtle up and down on a haunted elevator ride at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™.
- See some favorite Characters around the park—including Toy Story Characters, Disney Junior pals, Frozen friends and Star Wars Characters.
Add Water Park Adventures
Splash into thrills—or chill out in style—when you purchase a ticket option that includes admission to a Disney water park! These options include:
- The Water Park and Sports Option ($35 more per ticket, plus tax)
- The Park Hopper Plus Option ($55 more per ticket, plus tax)
These ticket add-on options are valid for entry to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park (whichever one is open)—as well as other Walt Disney World Resort fun. Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is currently open. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park is closed at this time.
About Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Chill out in a watery winter wonderland that’s reminiscent of an alpine ski resort.
Disney's Blizzard Beach water park is brimming with fun for everyone:
- Zip down the slopes of Mount Gushmore on Summit Plummet-one of the world's tallest and fastest free-fall waterslides.
- Take the plunge on other thrilling waterslides, like the Downhill Double Dipper, Slush Gusher and Snow Stormers.
- Drift along Cross Country Creek, a 3,000-foot-long lazy river.
- Relax and unwind on a white-sand beach.
- Let your little ones splash around at Tike's Peak, a Frozen-themed water play area with a snow-castle fountain and kid-sized waterslides.
And so much more!
Need swimwear, sunblock, a beach hat or sunglasses? Stop by Beach Haus to shop for water-park essentials—or find a magical memento to commemorate your visit.
More Time to Enjoy the Magic
Let Disney Genie service summon the attractions, entertainment and dining experiences you love the most.
Disney Genie service and Disney Genie+ service are conveniently built into the My Disney Experience mobile app. Disney Genie service helps you enjoy more of the magic during your theme park visit with 2 easy-to-use tabs:
- The Tip Board tab offers an array of features and functions. View estimated attraction wait times, order food, make dining reservations and request to join an available virtual queue.
- The My Day tab is where you can see your booked theme park plans for the day—all in one place. Plus, see personalized recommendations customized to your preferences.
Enjoy More Magic When You Purchase Disney Genie+ Service
When you purchase Disney Genie+ service, you can save time waiting in line for select attractions and entertainment! This service lets you use our Lightning Lane entrances at select attractions and experiences. You may make one selection at a time, starting at 7:00 AM on the day of your visit (experiences are subject to limited availability).
Enjoy all the Disney PhotoPass photos and videos from your vacation—plus special extras—for one price.
Memory Maker gives you more than unlimited downloads of your own Disney PhotoPass photos and videos. You can also view and download those of up to 25 members of your Family & Friends list who share media with you.
Tell your Disney story with one-of-a-kind photos taken at iconic park locations, as well as with Magic Shots and attraction photos.
With Memory Maker, you don’t have to decide which of your vacation photos you want to keep. You’ll get them all—to share now and cherish forever.
- Tickets are valid for use from January 11 to March 15, 2024 with an advance park reservation.
- To enter a theme park, both a park reservation and valid ticket are required. Before purchasing this ticket, check that reservations are available for this ticket for the date and park you would like to visit. Make your reservations immediately after purchasing your ticket because reservations are limited, and you may not be able to get a reservation for your desired date or park. View reservation availability.
- Reservations are subject to availability of reservations allocated to this ticket as determined by Disney, and park capacity. Reservation availability is not guaranteed for any date. Reservations may be unavailable for any particular date or park, especially as you get closer to the date of visit or ticket expiration date. For any given date, other admission types may be available for purchase and reservations may be available for other admission types even though reservations for this ticket are fully reserved.
- For Florida Resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at the park entrance.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
- Tickets are subject to the Walt Disney World Resort Ticket Store Terms and Conditions.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is currently open. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park is closed at this time. Select ticket add-on options are valid for entry to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park (whichever one is open).
- A theme park reservation is not currently required to visit a water park; however, theme park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks are subject to extended rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures or may close for other reasons. On certain dates a water park may only be open for special events or to limited groups.
- The Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options allow Guests to visit more than one park per day. Please note that:
- Guests must make a theme park reservation for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park until each park's regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations.
- At this time, a theme park reservation is not required after the first park; however, theme park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- The Park Hopper Plus and Water Park and Sports Options allow Guests to visit a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of their ticket. Please note that:
- Tee times are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
- FootGolf is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday after 2:30 PM, subject to availability.
- Miniature golf is valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM.
- Only one miniature golf visit per Guest per day.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports admission is valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for more information.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.