Get a 4-day Florida Resident Disney Magic Flex Ticket for just $49 per day plus tax (that’s just $195 per ticket plus tax). Or, purchase a 3-day specially priced ticket.
Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day). Reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
Explore pricing for 3-day and 4-day Florida Resident Disney Magic Flex Tickets:
|Duration ||Price (Excludes Tax) ||Valid for Use |
$ 58 00 USD
per day ($174.00 per ticket)
Through November 20, 2020
November 29, 2020 - December 18, 2020
$ 49 00 USD
per day ($195.00 per ticket)
Through November 20, 2020
November 29, 2020 - December 18, 2020
Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
What to Know Before You Go
At Walt Disney World Resort, new measures are in place to promote the health and well-being of Guests and Cast Members—and some experiences may be modified or temporarily unavailable. Learn more about these updates.
Fun in the Theme Parks
Discover new enchantment and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort when you purchase a Florida Resident Disney Magic Flex Ticket and make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system.
Disney Park Pass System
To enter a Walt Disney World theme park, both a park reservation—made via the Disney Park Pass reservation system—and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day).
Magic Kingdom ParkNow through October 31, discover surprises to celebrate the Halloween season:
- Embrace the spirit of the season by donning your own Halloween costume, now through October 31, 2020. Please see our costume guidelines for adults and children, and remember that our face covering guidelines still apply.
- Be on the lookout for beloved Characters dressed in their favorite Halloween costumes during special Character Cavalcades—as well as bewitching décor along Main Street, U.S.A.
- Satisfy your sweet and savory taste buds with seasonal food and beverage specialties available for purchase at select locations around the park.
- Commemorate the occasion with boo-tiful merchandise and themed photo opportunities.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in Fantasyland, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Pirates of the Caribbean and “it’s a small world.”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway—new to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee during Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Wave to Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Launchpad McQuack as they sail around Discovery River during Donald’s Dino Boat Bash!—a whimsical Character Cruise you won’t want to miss.
- Sip and savor a world of flavor at this year’s Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival—happening now!
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Buckle up for an exhilarating ride at Test Track Presented by Chevrolet, a high-octane attraction that reaches speeds of up to 65 miles per hour.
Florida Residents Save 20% on Select Merchandise Now Through October 29
Florida Residents can receive 20% off select merchandise at Walt Disney World Resort owned and operated merchandise locations—see offer terms and exclusions.
Discount available Monday through Thursday, now through October 29, 2020. Not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays.
Discount does not apply to Walt Disney World Resort Operating Participant locations, including but not limited to: The Disney Store, Disney’s Character Premiere, Disney’s Character Warehouse, Cast Connection and any other locations or kiosks that are not owned and operated by the owners of Walt Disney World Resort. Discount is not valid on certain items, including but not limited to previous purchases, ticket media, Disney Gift Cards, Park admissions, arcades, tobacco, alcohol, outdoor vending (e.g. in-Park balloon vendors, glow vendors), Add-a-Dollar (Wildlife Conservation Fund), postage stamps, rentals (e.g. strollers, ECV), personalization, Memory Maker, Memory Maker One Day, select print packages and any online purchases from Disney PhotoPass®, Disney Store Online, Artist Sketch Program (original art), live auction artwork, original or consignment art, newspapers/periodicals, DVDs, CDs, sundries, pantry/prepared foods, kitchen products, digital/video/disposable camera, film, consumer electronics, national-branded fragrances, treatments and cosmetics, Lladró, Swarovski® Crystal, Tiffany & Co.® Jewelry, Bvlgari, select collectible originals, select specialized toys, select specialty items, handmade items, special orders, purchase-with-purchase offers, select reusable shopping bags, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/The Pirates League/ Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers/Droid Depot packages, shipping or taxes, or on phone, email, online or mail order purchases. Each Guest must mention offer and must present proof of Florida residency (valid Florida driver’s license, valid Florida state-issued ID card, or valid Florida-based military ID) at time of purchase to receive discount. Discount is for personal use only and may not be used to purchase merchandise with the intent to resell the merchandise. Locations and operating hours subject to change without notice.
To purchase by phone, call (407) 939-4282† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.