Enjoy an amazing deal with one of our best ticket offers for Florida Residents. But hurry… it will only be around for a limited time!
The best part is that these tickets can be used any days through June 30, 2020 with no blockout dates, which means you can come for a long weekend—or spread out your visits since tickets can be used on non-consecutive days!
Want to experience multiple theme parks on the same day? You can also upgrade to a Discover Disney Ticket that includes the Park Hopper option or the Park Hopper Plus option.
Discover Disney Tickets are available for purchase through June 27, 2020.
Discover Disney Tickets are one of our very best deals for Florida residents. Check out the chart below to view price comparisons between a 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket and a 3-Day Florida Resident Flexible Date Base Ticket.
|3-Day Discover Disney |
Ticket for Florida
|3-Day Florida Resident |
Flexible Date Base
Ticket (for Ages 10+)
Price Per Day
per day, plus tax
per day, plus tax
Visit any 3 days through June 30, 2020!
First day of use must be on or before
December 31, 2020. You have 6 months
to use all your ticket days.
Why 2020 Is an Incredible Time to Visit
Discover a fun mix of new and exciting experiences throughout the parks when you purchase a Discover Disney Ticket.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway—opening March 4, 2020.
- Encounter big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash as he stretches throughout the land, dine at Woody’s Lunch Box and encounter “lotso” familiar Characters like Woody, Buzz, Lightyear and Jessie.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Gather 'round Cinderella Castle for Happily Ever After, the most spectacular fireworks showcase in the park’s history!
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in Fantasyland, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Ride classic attractions like Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain.
- Celebrate the past, present and future of the park during Epcot Forever, a new, limited-time nighttime spectacular you can only catch for a limited time.
- From January 17 to February 24, 2020, savor an enticing mix of art, food and entertainment at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts—including the Disney on Broadway Concert Series with performances 7 days a week.
- Welcome the upcoming spring season at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, an annual event bursting with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors, interactive playgrounds and rockin’ entertainment―March 4 to June 1, 2020.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Make your way to Pandora – The World of Avatar, a beautiful land that celebrates the magic of nature. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee during Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride deep into a glowing bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Witness the Circle of Life live on stage when you catch Festival of the Lion King, an immersive theatrical experience celebrating music from The Lion King.
- Brave Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, where you’ll board a thrilling speed train and careen through Himalayan peaks while dodging the mythic Yeti.
Upgrade to an Annual Pass
Good news—the fun doesn’t have to end after just 3 or 4 days. When you take advantage of this offer and purchase a 3-Day or 4-Day Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket, you can apply the entire price paid to an annual pass!
To upgrade, simply use the My Disney Experience mobile app―or visit any Walt Disney World theme park ticket window or Guest Relations location before your tickets expire.
Take Advantage of Time-Saving Technology
Get even more magic out of your trip with these great planning features.
- Reserve up to 3 available FastPass+ experiences at one park per day in advance—at no additional charge. Once those are redeemed, visit a FastPass+ kiosk in the park to reserve more (subject to availability).
- Make the most of your time in the parks with My Disney Experience – Start planning the magic today with the My Disney Experience planning website.
Learn more about Disney vacation planning.
*Valid theme park admission and online registration required. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.
To purchase by phone, call (407) 938-4893† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Proof of Florida residency required. For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
For Tickets with Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option:
- Water parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
- Tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
- Miniature golf valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM. Only one miniature golf visit per day.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports admission valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.
View Offer Details
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.