Planning a longer stay or have more people in your party? Check availability for packages that can accommodate other lengths of stay and party sizes.
View sample rates based on a 4-night stay in a standard room or studio with 4-day tickets for a family of 4 within the chart below.
Valid Travel Dates: 8/13 - 10/5/17
|Sample Package Prices
(Sunday through Thursday nights)
Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Starting at $1,890
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Starting at $2,147
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Starting at $2,654
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Starting at $2,725
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort This Summer
Uncover a magical mix of new and unforgettable experiences.
An All-New Land and Evening Show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Immerse yourself in the magic of nature like never before when you visit Pandora – The World of Avatar. Journey to this sprawling destination to embark on innovative expeditions and enjoy themed dining and shopping opportunities. And at night, treat your senses to Rivers of Light―an incredible fusion of water, sound and light!
Dazzling New Shows at Magic Kingdom Park
Get ready to be amazed by Happily Ever After, our newest and most spectacular fireworks show to take to the sky in the park’s history. Gather around Cinderella Castle to embark on an unforgettable journey that captures the heart, humor and heroism of beloved Disney animated films.
New Character Greeting at Magic Kingdom Park
Don't miss your chance to meet Elena of Avalor, Disney’s first princess to hail from a fairytale kingdom infused with Latin culture and folklore.
Enchanting Escapades at Epcot
Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and whisk away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure. Then, stop by the Royal Sommerhus to meet Anna and Elsa—and maybe even sneak in a warm hug. Craving an airborne adventure? Take flight on the re-imagined Soarin’ and feel as though you’re gliding above some of the earth’s most breathtaking landmarks and landscapes.
Epic Entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Catch stellar stage shows like Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage, have a blast playing virtual games on Toy Story Mania!, and wrap up your day with Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, a laser and special effects show set to an iconic musical score.
Serious Shopping, One-of-a-Kind Eateries and Word-Class Acts at Disney Springs
Discover a waterfront destination brimming with more than 150 places to shop, dine and be entertained—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques, restaurants with rooftop lounges and the only place in the world to see Cirque du Soleil® La Nouba™.
Make a Splash at Our 2 Distinctive Water Parks
Uncover an aquatic adventure to float anyone’s boat―from thrilling water slides to lazy rivers.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this special offer, you can also enjoy a host of distinctive Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- First Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Get first access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands and much more.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid park admission and Resort ID required).
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Parking – Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at all Theme Parks and Resort hotels! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
To book by phone, call (407) 827-6441† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, Copper Creek Villas, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.