Get a taste of new and iconic experiences at all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks with the 4-Park Magic Ticket—4 days from $89 US per day (from $356 US total), plus tax.
You can also add one admission to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park AND one admission to the NBA Experience at Disney Springs to your ticket for just $40 US more, plus tax.
Lower 4-Park Magic Ticket prices may be available depending on the start date you select. View calendar.
This ticket can be used to enter each theme park only once and one theme park per day. Guests must select a start date on or before September 30, 2020 and ticket expires 7 days after the selected start date.
Exciting Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort
With your valid admission, you can enjoy new and iconic experiences—as well as celebrations—at all 4 theme parks.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Gather 'round Cinderella Castle for Happily Ever After, the most spectacular fireworks showcase in the park’s history!
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in Fantasyland, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- From January 17 to February 24, 2020, savor an enticing mix of art, food and entertainment at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts—including the Disney on Broadway Concert Series with performances 7 days a week.
- Welcome the upcoming spring season at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, an annual event bursting with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors, interactive playgrounds and rockin’ entertainment―March 4 to June 1, 2020.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you embark on a daring flight on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. And beginning on December 5, Guests can also experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, an immersive new multi-platform attraction.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash as he stretches throughout the land, dine at Woody’s Lunch Box and encounter “lotso” familiar Characters like Woody, Buzz, Lightyear and Jessie.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Make your way to Pandora – The World of Avatar, a beautiful land that celebrates the magic of nature. Here, you can fly on the back of a mountain banshee during Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’ara and take a mystical boat ride deep into a glowing bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Celebrate the majesty of nature when you take in Rivers of Light: We Are One, a reimagined nighttime show featuring Disneynature footage, special effects, animal-inspired Disney animation and a thrilling musical score.
Lock in Must-Dos with Our Disney FastPass+ Service
Secure access to select attractions, entertainment and Character Greetings up to 30 days in advance―included with any 4-Park Magic Ticket purchase.
Subject to availability, you can reserve up to 3 FastPass+ selections per day in advance!
NBA Experience at Disney Springs
Whether you’re a hardcore baller or simply looking to have some fun, you can throw down dunks, drain threes and feel what it’s like to walk in the shows of basketball greats.
Enjoy 13 unique activities where the magic of Disney merges with the thrills of the NBA. Take your shot! Relive the excitement of your thrilling dunks, NBA Draft Day and your epic championship celebration through photos captured for you. Get your scouting report and score card, letting you show off your skills, all included in your admission!
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Athletic shoes are recommended at the NBA Experience. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to enter the NBA Experience. Adults must sign a waiver when they arrive at the venue. A parent or guardian must sign a waiver for Guests younger than age 18.
Enjoy a Day of Splash-Tastic Fun
When you add water park admission to your 4-Park Magic Ticket, you’ll be able to choose between Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park and Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park.
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Delight in this 56-acre tropical paradise that’s been transformed by a legendary storm into an oasis of pure excitement!
Brave twisting slides, shoot through the Crush ’n’ Gusher water coaster and ride the surf at the largest wave pool around. Hang out on a family raft ride, a sandy beach or on a lazy float around a creek. And no place is cooler for preschoolers than Ketchakiddee Creek.
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Chill out all year round at this 66-acre water park, built around the mythical tale of a one-time ski resort that melted into soothing, warm water—creating the perfect water playground.
Zip down the slushy slopes of Mount Gushmore on one of the world’s tallest and fastest free fall waterslides. Float down a tranquil river and sunbathe on a white-sand beach. Children under 48 inches tall can even splash around in their own water play area with a snow-castle fountain and kid-sized waterslides.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-6673† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your Travel Agent.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.