Can I join the virtual queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance before I enter Disney's Hollywood Studios?
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Frequently Asked Questions
You’ll want to note a few changes to the process beginning July 15:
- First, make sure you have the My Disney Experience app—with push notifications enabled so you receive important updates about the virtual queue, including callback details and daily distribution times.
- As availability allows, Guests will have an opportunity to join the virtual queue at daily distribution times, which are subject to change. For distribution times, view details about experiencing Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge.
- While at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, log in to your account at one of the distribution times and select “Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue” on the home screen. You will then be able to view the current status and next steps for joining the virtual queue. The app will indicate when there is no availability for a specific distribution time. Some Guests may join backup groups.
- As long as your My Disney Experience account is linked to park tickets for you and the others in your group, you can enroll everyone in the virtual queue at the same time. In order to give as many Guests as possible the opportunity to join the Resistance, each Guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.
- You’ll receive a push notification via the My Disney Experience app if your group is called to return. You’ll have up to an hour from the time of the alert to go to the entrance of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Please note that joining the virtual queue does not guarantee the ability to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
If you have any questions or need assistance, Cast Members at Guest Experience Team locations throughout the park are available to assist.