I am an Annual Passholder. Can I pick up my MagicBand the next time I visit Walt Disney World Resort?
Annual Passes – Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide Passholders with their MagicBands when they arrive at Walt Disney World Resort.
If you are eligible for a complimentary MagicBand, please follow these steps to have your MagicBand shipped to your home:
- Create or sign into your Disney account.
- Link your annual pass or passes to your Disney account. Your pass may have been linked automatically when you purchased it on disneyworld.com.
- Activate your pass at any Walt Disney World theme park ticket window or Disney Springs Guest Relations location. Please bring your exchange certificate and a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Use your annual pass to enter a Walt Disney World theme park or water park.
- Customize your MagicBand.
Once you have completed steps 1 through 5, your MagicBand will be delivered directly to your home. If you would like to use your MagicBand during your next Walt Disney World vacation, please be sure to complete these steps at least 11 days prior to your visit.
If it is within 11 days of your next theme park visit or your MagicBand did not arrive as scheduled, you can still enjoy the Walt Disney World theme parks. Your Passholder card—with a photo ID—remains valid for theme park entry until it expires. You can use your new MagicBand when you come back the next time!
MagicBand orders cannot be shipped to all countries.
For more information, please call (407) WDW-PASS or (407) 939-7277—or use the Annual Passholder Help Form to email our dedicated Help Team with any questions you may have about your annual pass. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Disney MagicMobile Service
In March 2021, Walt Disney World Resort introduced Disney MagicMobile service, an easy, more contactless way to enter Disney theme parks through the power of an eligible iPhone, Apple Watch or Google Pay enabled Android phone.
As part of this new service, guests can choose from several Disney-themed MagicMobile Pass designs in the My Disney Experience app—and coming soon, be on the lookout for new exclusive designs featuring Orange Bird and Figment just for Annual Passholders. As a reminder, valid park admission and a park reservation are required for park entry.
Complimentary MagicBand Update
As more Walt Disney World Passholders continue to discover Disney MagicMobile service, we will no longer be offering complimentary MagicBands with annual pass purchases and renewals made August 16, 2021 and beyond. Annual Passholders will continue to receive a special discount on purchased MagicBands—with even more designs to choose from in the future. Walt Disney World Annual passholders may continue to use a variety of options, including:
- Disney MagicMobile service
- Current MagicBands linked to their Disney account
- Newly purchased MagicBands (available at a special discount for Annual Passholders)
- Annual pass cards