I’m an Annual Passholder who has paid in full. I opted to cancel my annual pass and I may be eligible for a refund. How will annual pass refunds be calculated?
Annual Passes – Frequently Asked Questions
If you elected to cancel your pass(es), here’s how your refund will be calculated:
Partial Refund Eligibility/Calculation
- The refund amount, if any, for each pass is unique and based on factors such as: new or renewal, refunds to date, and activation date.
- If the total amount that you paid for your pass(es) (minus any refunds already given) exceeds the “usable value” (see below) of your pass(es), that excess will be refunded to you.
- The usable value of your pass(es) equals the total sale price of your pass(es) multiplied by the number of days that you could have visited any park prior to March 16 and divided by the total number of access days to any park permitted under the pass(es) at pass activation.
How to Take Action
- If you have already elected to cancel your pass(es), this will be automatically processed for your pass(es). You do not need to take any additional action.
- If you have not selected any option (no action) and would like to cancel your pass(es), please refer to the email from Disney Destinations on July 14, 2020 and use the personalized link available through August 11, 2020. Or, you may contact V.I.PASSHOLDER Support at (407) 939-7277. If you have further questions, concerns or unique circumstances, now or after August 11, please contact V.I.PASSHOLDER Support for assistance. We appreciate your patience as we answer all inquiries.
- If you previously took action to elect to continue with your pass(es) and now would like to cancel your pass(es), please call V.I.PASSHOLDER Support at (407) 939-7277. We appreciate your patience as we answer all inquiries.