I recently purchased an annual pass on disneyworld.com and have an exchange certificate. How do I customize and order my MagicBand?
Annual Passes – Frequently Asked Questions
If you have not already done so, please follow these steps to have your MagicBand shipped to your home:
- Create or sign into your Disney account.
- Link your annual pass or passes to your Disney account. Your pass may have been linked automatically when you purchased it on disneyworld.com.
- Activate your pass at any Walt Disney World theme park ticket window or a Disney Springs Guest Relations location. Please bring your exchange certificate and a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Use your annual pass to enter a Walt Disney World theme park or water park.
- Customize your MagicBand by selecting from an assortment of colors and providing your name to be printed on your MagicBand.
Once you link your annual pass to your Disney account, you can start making FastPass+ selections—you do not need to visit Walt Disney World Resort or wait to receive your MagicBand to make your FastPass+ selections.
Please note that one complimentary MagicBand will be available per each linked annual pass, and that MagicBand orders cannot be shipped to all countries.
When you customize your MagicBand, the printed name appears on the inside for your privacy. Additionally, MagicBands that you purchase in the park or Disney Springs area will not have printed names, but you can select your preferred design or color.
If you have any questions about MyMagic+ for Annual Passholders or you need help, please call (407) 560-7277. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.