Direct-to-Room & Online Check-in Services – Frequently Asked Questions
- No worries! You can use your MagicBand or the Unlock Door feature on the My Disney Experience app to enjoy your Disney Resort hotel in a variety of areas—including the swimming pool—before your room is available.
- Have luggage? Drop it off with Valet, Bell Service or Luggage Assistance at the entrance of your Resort for storage until your room is ready.
- If you take advantage of Disney′s Magical Express transportation, we can deliver your luggage directly to your room when it is available, so you are free to start enjoying Walt Disney World Resort. Only select Disney Resort hotels offer access to Disney’s Magical Express transportation.
- If you have a Disney dining plan, you can start using it the day you’re scheduled to arrive even before your room is available. Feel free to take advantage of quick-service locations in the hotel to utilize entitlements of the plan, such as getting a refillable drink mug, snack or a meal. To redeem, Guests need to show their MagicBand or card. If you don’t have a MagicBand, but have one awaiting your pickup at the Front Desk of your Disney Resort hotel, you can retrieve it at your convenience.
- Check-in time for all Disney Resort hotels is 3:00 PM, except for Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, which have a check-in time of 4:00 PM. The checkout time is 11:00 AM.