What proof of residence will I need to provide in order to purchase a Florida Resident park ticket or annual pass?
Tickets – Frequently Asked Questions
You’ll need to provide proof of a Florida residential address in order to purchase a Florida Resident park ticket or annual pass. For each ticket or pass purchased for an adult, you may provide any of the following:
- Valid Florida driver’s license (must have a Florida address)
- Valid Florida state-issued ID card (must have a Florida address)
- Valid Florida-based military ID
If you do not have one of the IDs indicated above, then you must provide one of the following—dated within the past 2 months—evidencing a Florida residential address, along with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver's license, state identification card):
Proof of Current Mortgage
You may use a monthly mortgage statement from within the past 2 months; it may not be more than 2 months old. Deeds, mortgage contracts, mortgage payment booklets and leases are not accepted.
Bills, Policies or Registration
- Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill
- Current automobile registration, insurance policy or bill
- Current Utility bill (power / phone / cable / water)
- Bills can be no more than 2 months old (P.O. Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency)
- Mail from financial institutions, including checking, savings or investment account statements
- Mail from federal, state, county or city government agencies
- Mail can be no more than 2 months old (P.O. Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency)
Additional members of the same household must only provide proof of same residential address.
Current statements and bills printed from electronic versions are accepted, along with electronic bills provided via smart phones and tablet devices.