Are reservations available at Walt Disney World restaurants?
Dining Reservations – Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Reservations are available—and highly recommended—at select Walt Disney World restaurants.
For booking, you can make dining reservations online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Other Important Details
- Guests are not permitted to book a reservation within 2 hours of another reservation. If, due to unusual circumstances, you need to book 2 separate reservations within 2 hours of each other, please call the Disney Reservation Center.
- The Disney Reservation Center is available by phone from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM seven days a week.
- Reservation availability for select Walt Disney World restaurants typically begins each day at approximately 5:45 AM.
- Please be aware that if you cancel a restaurant reservation, your previously scheduled reservation time will immediately be made available to another Guest.
- All newly introduced dining events—such as special dining experiences and dessert parties—can typically be booked beginning at 7:00 AM on the day their offers become available.