Supervise children at all times. Children under age 7 years must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.
Supervise children at all times.
Children under age 7 years must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.
Explore the ultimate treehouse—and behold breathtaking views—in this attraction inspired by the classic Disney film.
Home in the Sky
Embark on a breezy walk-though tour of the Robinson’s famous home nestled high inside a towering tree. Read More
Embark on a breezy walk-though tour of the Robinson’s famous home nestled high inside a towering tree.
Cross a bridge at the foot of a large leafy tree and climb handcrafted wooden stairs as you explore the famed living quarters of the Swiss Family Robinson and learn of their island adventure.
Discover open-air rooms—brimming with a bevy of 19th-century articles salvaged from the famous shipwreck—including:
• The Living Room Mahogany furniture, dishware and an organ mingle alongside the large wheel from the shipwrecked Swallow ship.
• The Kitchen and Dining Room A clamshell sink, a volcanic stone hearth and oven, and a table with benches are just some of the more modern conveniences you’ll see.
• The Crow’s Nest See the living quarters of sons Fritz, Ernst and Francis, complete with hammocks, a ragged chest and strewn clothing.
• Study/Library Home to antique books, a desk, a handmade bamboo chair and a lantern, this is where the Robinsons came to feed their minds and their souls.
• Jungle Lookout Boasting panoramic views from the top of the tree, this perch provided the Robinsons with serenity during their stay on the island.
At the base of the tree, a large wooden wheel gathers water from a stream and carries it up to the various rooms inside the treehouse.
View at the Top Those who reach the summit of the treehouse will enjoy 360-degree views of Adventureland and Magic Kingdom park, particularly the river on which the Jungle Cruise boats sail. At over 6 stories high, it’s a spectacular sight to see!
Based on Swiss Family Robinson, this attraction recreates the home the Robinson family built following a shipwreck. Read More
Based on Swiss Family Robinson, this attraction recreates the home the Robinson family built following a shipwreck.
When their ill-fated ship, the Swallow, becomes stranded off the coast of an uninhabited South Seas island after a pirate attack, the Robinson family unites to build a new home inside a huge tree, utilizing wreckage from the ship. But the pirates return, and the Robinson family must band together and evade capture.
Climb a Tree
In order to reach the top of the treehouse, you must be able to ascend and descend a total of 116 stairs. Read More
In order to reach the top of the treehouse, you must be able to climb a total of 116 stairs. If you’re unable to make the trek on your own or with the aid of somebody within your party, or if you are fearful of heights, it is recommended that you skip this attraction.
You are about to be redirected to a Disney Website presented in a different language.
FPO: By clicking "Continue" you will be leaving Walt Disney World and will be redirected to Hong Kong website to purchase Hong Kong Disneyland Park Tickets from Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited.
FPO: By clicking "Continue", you will be leaving Walt Disney World and will be redirected to Hong Kong website to make hotel reservations at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and/or Disney's Hollywood Hotel managed by Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited.