With spring on the horizon and fresh fun unfolding at all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks, it's a great time to visit—and take advantage of your Passholder benefits. Be sure your family gets in on all the action by making the most of your discounts and special offers.
Mickey Monitor — Spring 2017 News and Updates
Want the scoop on the latest theme park events and Passholder benefits? Check out the spring issue of Mickey Monitor. It's easy to view it on your desktop computer, or explore it on the go from your mobile device for convenient access and planning.
Open your copy today and:
- Discover new additions to the 2017 Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival, including menu items at Outdoor Kitchens, topiary themes and limited-edition Passholder merchandise.
- Find out what excites director James Cameron the most about Pandora—The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park.
- Learn about the latest Star Wars-themed experiences emerging at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Get a glimpse of Once Upon a Time, the mesmerizing new nighttime projection show at Magic Kingdom park that brings Cinderella Castle to life.
- Enjoy a handy roundup of the most enchanting Beauty and the Beast experiences available across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Savor details about a pair of reimagined eateries now open at Disney Springs—Planet Hollywood Observatory and Paddlefish.
- Explore a few of the many Passholder discounts available on offerings within the Enchanting Extras Collection.
Want to read more about recent Walt Disney World events? Catch up with previous issues of the Mickey Monitor:
How to Download on a Mobile Device
Explore the Mickey Monitor with the touch of a button when you download the latest issue to your mobile device!
To access the Mickey Monitor, tap on the PDF file link on your mobile device and wait for it to download. It will open in your default PDF application like Adobe PDF Viewer on Android devices or the iBooks app on iOS devices.
iOS users: If the PDF opens in Safari, tap on the PDF page and choose "Open in iBooks." This will save the guide to your device so it can be accessed at any time.
Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. You earn 2% in reward dollars on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations made with your credit card. Redeem toward most everything Disney. Restrictions apply. Learn more.