Passholder Mickey Monitor
Mickey Monitor – Winter 2018 Edition
View the Mickey Monitor on your desktop computer—or explore it on the go from your mobile device for convenient access and planning.
Winter 2018 Highlights
- Kick off the season at Flurry of Fun from November 8 to January 6, 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Get your jingle on at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in Magic Kingdom park, select nights November 8 through December 21, 2018
- Experience Disney Springs holidays activities like the Christmas Tree Trail including 3 new trees and 5 new themes: Haunted Mansion, Toy Story, vintage Mickey and Minnie, Pluto and Star Wars!
- Get an Orlando Magic jersey (while supplies last) when you purchase or renew any qualifying annual pass at Amway Center from now until September 30, 2019
- Browse Passholder-exclusive merchandise
- Delight in great Passholder discounts and offerings
- Explore the event calendar and start planning all the winter fun
Enjoy all this and more! View the Winter 2018 Mickey Monitor for complete details.
How to Download on a Mobile Device
Explore the Mickey Monitor with the touch of a button when you download the latest issue to your mobile device!
To access the Mickey Monitor, tap on the PDF file link on your mobile device and wait for it to download. It will open in your default PDF application, such as Adobe PDF Viewer on Android devices or the iBooks app on iOS devices.
iOS users: If the PDF opens in Safari, tap on the PDF page and choose "Open in iBooks." This will save the guide to your device so it can be accessed at any time.
Have Questions About Your Annual Pass?
Please call (407) WDW-PASS or (407) 939-7277—or use the Annual Passholder Help Form to email our dedicated Help Team with any questions you may have about your annual pass. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.