What is the best way to dress for a visit to the parks?
Disney Theme Parks & Water Parks – Frequently Asked Questions
We suggest you dress comfortably, wear good walking shoes and check the local weather report before you leave for the parks at Walt Disney World Resort.
Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. The parks are a casual, family-oriented environment. Ensuring that the parks are family friendly is an important part of the Disney experience. In that spirit, we ask you to use your discretion and common sense.
Attire that is not appropriate for the parks—and which may result in refusal of admittance—includes but is not limited to:
- Costumes may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older
- Masks may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older (unless they are for medical purposes)
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Excessively torn clothing
- Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
- Clothing with multiple layers are subject to search upon entry
- Objectionable tattoos
Please Check Our Property Rules
We ask that you review our Walt Disney World Resort property rules before your visit to avoid any delays or disruptions. We regularly update our property rules to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience at Walt Disney World Resort..