"Extra" Extra Magic Hours Benefit: Available for a Limited Time!
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel select dates this fall, you can enjoy even more time at a select theme park—before the park opens (valid theme park admission and hotel ID required).
How It Works
From September 1 to November 2, 2019, Guests staying at Disney Resort hotels will have more opportunities to take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours benefit with extra, Extra Magic Hours! It’s a special chance to enjoy more time at a select theme park—before the park’s regular operating hours—to enjoy select attractions and experiences.
When & Where
The extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit will be offered every day from September 1 to November 2, 2019 at the following theme parks and times:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios—including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story Land and more—from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM daily
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park—including Pandora – The World of Avatar and other attractions throughout the park—from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM daily
- Magic Kingdom park—including favorites in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland—from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM daily
The Extra Magic Hour benefit is also available to Guests of Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, Shades of Green® Resort, Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
Other Benefits for Disney Resort Hotel Guests
Extra Magic Hours is one of the many benefits and amenities you can enjoy as a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible:
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands. Note: FastPass+ service is not available during Extra Magic Hours.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Plus, you’ll be conveniently close to all that’s exciting and new at Walt Disney World Resort!
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Customize Your Vacation Package
With 4 theme parks, 2 water parks and the Disney Springs area, Walt Disney World Resort is brimming with fun for nearly every age and interest. And when you book a vacation package that includes park tickets and accommodations at a Disney Resort hotel, you can experience the excitement and enchantment firsthand—and take advantage of great benefits for Disney Resort hotel Guests.
Choose from more than 25 Disney Resort hotels and customize a Walt Disney World vacation package today!
Know Before You Go
• Valid theme park admission and hotel ID required. Guests without the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option must spend the day at the same park where they’d like to enjoy the "extra" Extra Magic Hours benefit.
• Not all Walt Disney World attractions are available with the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
• The Extra Magic Hours schedule and available attractions are subject to change without notice.
• Applicable theme park, days and times of operation, attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.