- Valid Admission Dates
January 1, 2022 through December 16, 2022 (no blockout dates)
Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
View the park reservation availability calendar.
- Disney Military Salute Tickets may be purchased at participating US military sales outlets by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouse (but not both), for use by themselves and family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the US Military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of Military Service Members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active US Military IDs in the absence of active or retired Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps Members.
- The actual prices charged at the individual US military base ticket offices for Disney Military Salute Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Participating military sales outlets must require that Eligible Service Members (or their spouse) present valid military identification to purchase Disney Military Salute Tickets.
- Subject to certain exceptions, 4-Day and 5-Day Disney Military Salute Tickets for admission to the Walt Disney World Resort are not valid until activated by the Eligible Services Members (or their spouse) at a Walt Disney World theme park ticket window.
- Tickets and options expire and may not be used after December 16, 2022. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Salute Tickets may be purchased by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person's spouse). In addition, one (1) of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Salute Tickets must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Guests who purchased a ticket with Park Hopper benefits will be able to visit more than one park per day, with some new modifications as part of our ongoing focus on health and safety. Learn more about the Park Hopper option.
Important Details About Disney Genie+ Service
Experiences may vary by date, are subject to change, and may not be available at all on the date of visit or at the time you make a selection. Guests may make the first Disney Genie+ experience selection at 7:00 AM on the date of visit and may only select the next available arrival window for an experience, one experience at a time. Guests may not select the same experience more than once per day. A Disney account and eligible mobile device are required to use the My Disney Experience app and the Disney Genie+ service. The Disney Genie+ service entitlement is not valid for admission to any theme or water park. Disney PhotoPass Lenses are accessible until they expire (45 days after the last day of your Disney Genie+ service entitlements, subject to location limitations).
Important Details – Special Pricing for Eligible Service Members on Memory Maker, a Disney PhotoPass Product at Walt Disney World Resort
- The specially-priced Memory Maker product can only be purchased at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouse.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the US military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Valid military identification required for purchase. Spouses of Military Service Members and PHS and NOAA Commissioned Corps members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active US Military IDs in the absence of active or retired Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps members.
- No more than two (2) Memory Maker products may be purchased by an Eligible Service Member or their spouse (but not both).
- Memory Maker includes photos taken during the Memory Maker Window as defined in the Memory Maker Terms and Conditions (generally, photos taken within 30 days from the date of first activation for standard Memory Maker and linked to the Guest’s Disney PhotoPass account).
- A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content.
- Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy.
- Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations.
- Memory Maker is subject to the Memory Maker Terms and Conditions.
- Memory Maker may not be sold or otherwise transferred.
- Downloads are restricted to personal use only.
- May not be combined with other discounts or offers.
- Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.