Delectable dining awaits you across 6 restaurants—from the Disney Character Breakfast at Ravello to the Michelin-star experience at Capa steakhouse.
Rejuvenating recreation abounds. Make a splash at the 5-acre Explorer Island water park—or savor serenity at the adults-only pool. Other invigorating amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness center, a world-class spa, a Tom Fazio golf course and 3 Har-Tru tennis courts. Plus, Guests ages 4 to 12 will love the complimentary kids’ camp.
Whether you indulge in iconic experiences or create cherished memories, your stay is sure to be an unparalleled experience.
What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
Benefits of Your Hotel Stay
What are the key advantages of staying at this hotel? The convenient location makes it easy to visit the parks, plus Guests receive select benefits guaranteed to add a little more magic to their Walt Disney World Resort vacation. With accommodations to suit every family’s needs, it’s the perfect opportunity to stay, play and discover the legendary “Disney Difference.”
Theme park reservations are required to enter a theme park through January 8, 2024. Beginning January 9, 2024, theme park reservations will no longer be required for date-based tickets. For other admission types, theme park reservations may be required. Learn more about theme park reservation requirements.
Dining (Charges Apply)
- On-site restaurants
- Pool Bar & Grill
- Lickety Split Coffee Shop
- In-Room Dining
- On-site lounges
- Capa Bar
- The Lobby Bar
- Disney Character Breakfast at Ravello restaurant (Thursdays, Saturdays and select Tuesdays)
- 24-hour room service
- Adults-only pool with underwater audio and adjacent whirlpool spa
- Basketball and sports court
- Boutiques (on premises)
- Complimentary kids’ camp
- Disney In-room Celebrations (charges apply)
- Dive-in movies (select days, weather permitting)
- Explorer Island, which features a family pool, splash zone, waterslides and lazy river
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Tennis courts (charges apply)
- The Hideout, including family-size Pac-Man, billiards and video games
- Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando, featuring an 18-hole Tom Fazio golf course
- World-class spa and salon
- Yoga, Pilates and fitness classes
- 24-hour Front Desk
- ATM banking
- Babysitting services (additional fee)
- Ballrooms and event spaces
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Complimentary supervised children’s activities
- Disney Planning Center on site
- Multilingual staff
- Plum wine machine in Park View room categories and suites
- Pet-friendly (one pet per room—maximum weight 20 pounds)
- Shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World theme parks
- Valet parking (additional fee)
- Wedding planning
The check-in time is 4:00 PM; the check-out time is noon.
Guests completing the check-in process must be at least 21 years of age.