I am an Annual Passholder with a MagicBand and an Annual Pass card. What should I bring to the Walt Disney World theme parks?
Annual Passes – Frequently Asked Questions
Please be sure to bring your Annual Pass card and a valid photo ID—such as a driver’s license or passport. You may also bring your MagicBand for extra convenience—or just to look fantastic.
- Your Annual Pass card enables you to access your Passholder entitlements—including theme park admission, food and merchandise discounts and complimentary standard theme park parking, if your pass includes parking. The pass card must be presented—along with a photo ID—at the time of purchase, when you book and when you redeem any Passholder offer.
- If you have a MagicBand linked to your Disney account, it can be used for theme park admission.
Disney MagicMobile Service
In March 2021, Walt Disney World Resort introduced Disney MagicMobile service, an easy, more contactless way to enter Disney theme parks through the power of an eligible iPhone, Apple Watch or Google Pay enabled Android phone.
As part of this new service, Guests can choose from several Disney-themed MagicMobile Pass designs in the My Disney Experience app—including exclusive designs featuring Orange Bird and Figment just for Annual Passholders. As a reminder, valid park admission and a park reservation are required for park entry.
Complimentary MagicBand Update
As more Walt Disney World Passholders continue to discover Disney MagicMobile service, we will no longer be offering complimentary MagicBands with Annual Pass purchases and renewals made August 16, 2021 and beyond. Annual Passholders will continue to receive a special discount on purchased MagicBands—with even more designs to choose from in the future. Walt Disney World Annual Passholders may continue to use a variety of options, including:
- Disney MagicMobile service
- Current MagicBands linked to their Disney account
- Newly purchased MagicBands (available at a special discount for Annual Passholders)
- Annual Pass cards