How should I begin planning my Walt Disney World Resort vacation?
My Disney Experience – Frequently Asked Questions
The first step in planning your trip is to browse disneyworld.com to discover all that Walt Disney World Resort has to offer: 4 incredible theme parks, 2 great water parks, attractions and entertainment for the whole family plus dozens of hotels, hundreds of restaurants and much more.
Next, shop for a Disney Resort Hotel Package—which includes multi-day theme park tickets and a Resort hotel stay—for the dates of your visit.
As you book and link your plans to your Disney account, use your My Plans page to manage your vacation details all in one place:
- Get next-steps and key planning dates.
- See your hotel and dining reservations and personal reminders organized in a daily itinerary.
- View your tickets at a glance.
- See which plans you share with Guests on your Family & Friends list.
- Add, modify or cancel plans with a few clicks.