The Discover Disney ticket for Florida Residents is back! With so many exciting experiences to uncover across all 4 theme parks, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of this special ticket category to visit one park per day from January 4 through June 9, 2017.
The Discover Disney Ticket can be used on nonconsecutive days—so you can come for a weekend or spread out the fun!
Excludes the following blockout dates at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park only: May 27 through June 9, 2017.
View ticket types and prices below.
$ 139 00 USD
$ 159 00 USD
$97.00 plus tax
**Price before tax (Ages 10+). Price varies by date and theme park. Must be used by
December 31, 2017; price paid for unused ticket can be applied to a new ticket, subject
to restrictions. Non-refundable. See important 1-day ticket information.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort
Uncover a magical mix of new and unforgettable experiences.
A Dazzling New Show at Magic Kingdom Park
Get ready to marvel at Once Upon a Time, a new nighttime projection show that brings Cinderella Castle to life with vibrant projections of beloved Disney scenes and characters.
Enchanting Escapades at Epcot
Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and whisk away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure. Then, stop by the Royal Sommerhus to meet Anna and Elsa—and maybe even sneak in a warm hug. Craving an airborne adventure? Take flight on the re-imagined Soarin’ and feel as though you’re gliding above some of the earth’s most breathtaking landmarks and landscapes.
Epic Entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Catch stellar stage shows like Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage, have a blast playing virtual games on Toy Story Mania!, and wrap up your day with Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, a laser and special effects show set to an iconic musical score.
Nighttime Excitement at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
Explore Kilimanjaro Safaris, nightly dance parties at Discovery Island Carnivale and Tree of Life Awakenings, a not-to-be-missed showcase of color and light.
Serious Shopping, One-of-a-Kind Eateries and Word-Class Acts at Disney Springs
Discover a waterfront destination brimming with more than 150 places to eat, play and shop—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques, restaurants with rooftop lounges and the only place in the world to see La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil.
Take Advantage of Time-Saving Technology
Get even more magic out of your trip with these great planning features.
- Reserve some favorite FastPass+ attractions before you leave home – Select up to 3 FastPass+ experiences, up to one park per day, in advance. Reserve additional experiences from an in-park FastPass+ kiosk once you have used your first 3 (or all your times have passed)! Even better? FastPass+ is included at no extra cost with valid theme park admission and can be reserved up to 30 days in advance (and up to 60 days when you stay at select Disney Resort hotels)!
- Enjoy the parks at your fingertips with My Disney Experience – Start planning the magic today with the My Disney Experience planning website or the mobile app—both of which give you the control you need to create an incredible Disney vacation.
Learn more about Disney vacation planning.
*Valid theme park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.
Epcot® International Festival of the Arts – NEW!
For the very first time, Epcot is celebrating great art and artists from every corner of the globe with a series of 6 colorful, musical and delicious weekends. Take in the artful festivities Friday through Monday during the dates listed above.
Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival
Discover an Epcot flourishing with fresh blooms, rock tunes and farm-to-table cuisine—March 1 to May 29, 2017! Highlights include:
- New culinary creations at the Festival’s Outdoor Kitchens
- Dozens of world-renowned, Disney-themed topiaries
- Breathtaking garden spaces and wildlife habitats
- An outdoor concert series featuring fan-favorite bands
- Inspirational exhibits, seminars and how-to demonstrations
- Innovative, outdoor play areas geared for kids
Upgrade to an Annual Pass
Good news—the fun doesn’t have to end after just 3 or 4 days. When you take advantage of this offer and purchase a 3-Day or 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket, you can apply the entire price paid to an annual pass!
With newly enhanced dining and merchandise discounts, there has never been a better time than now to become a Walt Disney World Resort Passholder.
To upgrade, simply visit any Walt Disney World theme park ticket window or Guest Relations location before this special offer expires on June 9, 2017. Upgrades from tickets to Annual Passes are not available to be made online or by phone at this time.
As a Florida Resident, you can also take advantage of our convenient monthly payment program.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-7860† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- No group rates or other discounts apply.
- Proof of Florida Residency required.
- Ticket may be used on nonconsecutive days.
- Discover Disney Tickets are not valid for visits to more than one theme park on the same day.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.