Jump on the chance to explore all 4 theme parks for less! With this offer, Canadian residents like you can save 20% on a 4-day or longer Walt Disney World theme park ticket and enjoy admission to one theme park per day―or add a Park Hopper ticket so you can visit multiple parks on the same day―valid for selected start date on or before December 31, 2020.
Book now through February 7, 2020.
Interested in creating a vacation package? Call (407) 939-6599 to combine this ticket offer with a stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
*A 4-day ticket expires 7 days after the selected start date.
It’s an Incredible Year to Visit!
Uncover exciting experiences throughout Walt Disney World Resort with this ticket offer. Check out our top must-dos in each park:
Magic Kingdom Park
- Gather ‘round Cinderella Castle at night for Happily Ever After, an 18-minute fireworks extravaganza that celebrates beloved Disney stories.
- Explore iconic attractions in Fantasyland, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a family coaster that will have you winding your way through an Enchanted Forest.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you embark on a daring flight on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. And beginning on December 5, Guests can also hop aboard Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, a thrilling new attraction that’s like nothing you’ve ever experienced before.
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash as he stretches throughout the land, dine at Woody’s Lunch Box and encounter “lotso” familiar Characters like Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Jessie.
- From January 17 through February 24, 2020, savour an enticing mix of art, food and entertainment at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts—including the Disney on Broadway Concert Series with performances 7 days a week.
- Welcome the upcoming spring season at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, an annual event bursting with brilliant gardens, fresh flavours, interactive playgrounds and rocking entertainment―March 4 to June 1, 2020.
- Celebrate the past, present and future of the park at Epcot Forever, an all-new nighttime spectacular you won’t want to miss.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park
- Make your way to Pandora – The World of Avatar, a beautiful land that celebrates the magic of nature. Here, you can fly on the back of a mountain banshee during Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride deep into a glowing bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Brave Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, where you’ll board a thrilling speed train and careen through Himalayan peaks while dodging the mythic Yeti.
To purchase by phone, call (407) 939-6599† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Canadian resident pays for the same ticket.
- Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which may be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission.
- Proof of Canadian residency required.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.