Canada residents save 20% on 5-day or longer Walt Disney World theme park tickets!
Take advantage of this special ticket offer just for Canada residents, and get ready to explore a world filled with magic and thrills in 2024—even during Canadian March Breaks.
With this offer, you buy more days for less! A 5-Day Base Ticket is less than the price of a 4-Day Nondiscounted Base Ticket during the offer period.
You can also choose a theme park ticket that includes these great options:
- Park Hopper Option: Visit more than one theme park on the same day.
- Water Park and Sports Option: Visit one theme park per day. Plus, get a certain number of visits to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course based on the length of your ticket.
- Park Hopper Plus Option: Visit more than one theme park on the same day. Plus, get a certain number of visits to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course based on the length of your ticket. This option is a combination of the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park and Sports Option.
Fun in the Theme Parks
Discover new experiences and classic favourites across the Walt Disney World theme parks (with your valid theme park admission).
- NEW! Stroll along a lush trail where you can explore the wonders of water and discover its playful personality at Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during Frozen Ever After.
- Soar across the sky during a hang-gliding adventure on Soarin'—with spectacular sights, pleasant scents and the graceful sensation of flight taking you to incredible heights.
- Join in the fun at seasonal festivals brimming with fantastic food, live entertainment and more.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Witness Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!—a vibrant stage show set in the underwater world of Finding Nemo.
- Speed through the Himalayas on a runaway train while avoiding the clutches of the Yeti on Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain.
- Behold Festival of the Lion King—a larger-than-life show filled with pageantry, puppetry and classic songs from The Lion King.
- Splash your way through a lush Asian jungle on Kali River Rapids.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Take off on an exhilarating coaster ride on Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Leave the real world behind for a high-stakes race across the Grid—the dark, computerized world from TRON—on TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise.
- Be dazzled by music, dancing and vivid pageantry during the Festival of Fantasy Parade—a grand tribute to the tales and inhabitants of Fantasyland.
- Meet some of your favourite Disney pals, enjoy a royal reception from Disney princesses and so much more!
- Feast your eyes on Happily Ever After—a fireworks extravaganza featuring lights, lasers and special effects.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge! Experience 2 thrilling attractions, build your own droid or lightsaber, savour Batuu’s tasty food and beverages, shop for Star Wars-themed merchandise and more!
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- Hurtle up and down on a haunted elevator ride at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
Save on Rooms in the New Year
Book early—by December 15, 2023—and save more on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels in the new year.
When you book by December 15, 2023, you can:
- Save up to 25% on stays most Sunday to Thursday nights from January 9, 2024 through February 22, 2024
- Save up to 30% on stays most nights February 25, 2024 through March 24, 2024
Not ready to book? Other savings are available when you book after December 15, 2023.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the nondiscounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
When you take advantage of this room offer and purchase theme park tickets, you can enjoy an unforgettable Walt Disney World vacation filled with adventure, enchantment and thrills.
As a Guest at a Disney Resort hotel, you can:
- Experience the same legendary storytelling, detail and service found in the Walt Disney World theme parks
- Be moments from the theme parks, where you can make the most of your park tickets
- Enjoy extra time in the theme parks (view details about this benefit for Disney Resort hotel Guests)
- Get around Walt Disney World Resort with ease using complimentary transportation options—like bus, boat and monorail services
- Delight in other great benefits
Check out Walt Disney World room offers to learn more about these benefits—and save on your stay!
- All adults will need to show proof of Canada residency at a Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket window prior to first use.
- Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is currently open. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park is closed at this time. Select ticket add-on options are valid for entry to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park OR Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park (whichever one is open).
- A theme park reservation is not currently required to visit a water park; however, theme park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks are subject to extended rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures or may close for other reasons. On certain dates a water park may only be open for special events or to limited groups.
- The Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options allow Guests to visit more than one theme park per day. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations.
- The Park Hopper Plus and Water Park and Sports Options allow Guests a certain number of visits to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course based on the length of their ticket. Please note that:
- Tee times are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
- FootGolf is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday after 2:30 PM, subject to availability.
- Miniature golf is valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM.
- Only one miniature golf visit per Guest per day.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports admission is valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for more information.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.