Florida residents can purchase a 4-Day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket for just $59 per day, plus tax (total price: $235 plus tax). Or, choose from specially priced 2-day and 3-day tickets!
Looking for flexibility? Tickets can be used on consecutive or nonconsecutive weekdays—so you can spread out the fun! Ticket is valid Monday to Friday only, and is subject to theme park reservation availability.
Explore pricing and dates for Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Tickets:
|Ticket Days||Price||Valid Dates|
$235 plus tax ($59 per day, plus tax)
|Ticket valid Monday to Friday only, from October 2 to December 22, 2023 |
$215 plus tax ($72 per day, plus tax)
$195 plus tax ($98 per day, plus tax)
You can also choose a Disney Weekday Magic Ticket that includes these great options:
- Park Hopper Option
—$40 More Per Ticket, Plus Tax.
Visit more than one theme park on the same day. You must make a theme park reservation for each date of your visit.
- Water Park and Sports Option
—$35 More Per Ticket, Plus Tax.
Visit one theme park per day. Plus, get a certain number of visits to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course based on the length of your ticket. For example, if you purchase a 4-Day Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Ticket with the Water Park and Sports Option, you can visit a Walt Disney World theme park on 4 days with a theme park reservation—and visit a Disney water park on 4 additional days by December 22, 2023.
- Park Hopper Plus Option
—$55 More Per Ticket, Plus Tax.
Visit more than one theme park on the same day. Plus, get a certain number of visits to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course based on the length of your ticket. This option is a combination of the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park and Sports Option. You must make a theme park reservation for each date of your visit.
Fun in the Theme Parks
Discover new experiences and classic favorites across the Walt Disney World theme parks (with your valid theme park admission and theme park reservations).
Plus, celebrate the happiest season of the year with the return of holiday-themed décor, festive food and beverage options, incredible projections and so much more.
Theme Park Reservation Requirements
Both a theme park reservation and a valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability.
- Sip, savor and celebrate a world of flavor at EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE, taking place now through November 18, 2023.
- Feel oh-so-jolly when you observe global holiday traditions shared by storytellers from around the world at EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays —November 24 through December 30, 2023.
- Hear the stirring story of Christmas presented by a celebrity narrator, accompanied by an orchestra and massed choir at Candlelight Processional —select dates November 24 through December 30, 2023.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin’ Around the World.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Behold spirited holiday entertainment beginning November 11, 2023! Highlights include a Merry Menagerie, featuring artisan-sculpted puppets of reindeer, foxes, polar bears and other arctic animals.
- Watch in awe as the park’s magnificent icon shimmers and shines, transformed with holiday projections during a special edition of the Tree of Life Awakenings—beginning November 11, 2023.
- Look for festive flotillas featuring Disney Characters—or even Santa Claus—sailing along the Discovery River this holiday season.
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Witness Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!—a vibrant stage show set in the underwater world of Finding Nemo.
- Speed through the Himalayas on a runaway train while avoiding the clutches of the Yeti on Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain.
- Behold Festival of the Lion King—a larger-than-life show filled with pageantry, puppetry and classic songs from The Lion King.
- Splash your way through a lush Asian jungle on Kali River Rapids.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Get wrapped up in all things merry and bright, with oh-so-jolly holiday trimmings around the park starting in early November. And enjoy the ultimate holiday celebration with Mickey Mouse and pals when you purchase event tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party—taking place select nights November 9 to December 22, 2023!
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Take off on an exhilarating coaster ride on Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Leave the real world behind for a high-stakes race across the Grid—the dark, computerized world from TRON—on TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise.
- Be dazzled by music, dancing and vivid pageantry during the Festival of Fantasy Parade—a grand tribute to the tales and inhabitants of Fantasyland.
- Meet some of your favorite Disney pals, enjoy a royal reception from Disney princesses and so much more!
- Feast your eyes on Happily Ever After—a fireworks extravaganza featuring lights, lasers and special effects.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Gaze in wonder as the Hollywood Tower Hotel is transformed with captivating holiday projections during Sunset Seasons Greetings—beginning November 11, 2023.
- Delight in holiday décor and entertainment—beginning November 11, 2023.
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge®! Experience 2 thrilling attractions, build your own droid or lightsaber, savor Batuu’s tasty food and beverages, shop for Star Wars-themed merchandise and more!
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- Hurtle up and down on a haunted elevator ride at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
Add Water Park Adventures
Splash into more magic when you purchase a ticket option that includes admission to a Disney water park! These options include:
- The Water Park and Sports Option ($35 more per ticket, plus tax)
- The Park Hopper Plus Option ($55 more per ticket, plus tax)
These ticket add-on options are valid for entry to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park (whichever one is open)—as well as other Walt Disney World fun. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park is currently open. Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is closed at this time.
About Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Explore a tropical paradise that’s been transformed by a legendary storm into an oasis of pure excitement.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park is brimming with fun for all ages. Get ready to:
- Catch waves all day at Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool, featuring a continuous stream of swells.
- Drift along Castaway Creek, a scenic lazy river that encircles the entire park.
- Slide down Crush ‘n’ Gusher—a coaster-like raft ride with thrilling dips and turns.
- Enjoy the plunges and spills of Miss Adventure Falls, a winding whitewater journey.
- Let the little ones have big fun at Ketchakiddee Creek, a whimsical water playground with pint-sized slides and other fun features.
- Savor a tidal wave of flavor—with meals, snacks, treats and refreshing beverages available at several quick-service dining locations.
And so much more!
Need swimwear, sunblock, a beach hat or sunglasses? Stop by Singapore Sal’s to shop for water-park essentials—or find a magical memento to commemorate your visit.
Enhance Your Visit
More Time to Enjoy the Magic
Let Disney Genie service summon the attractions, entertainment and dining experiences you love the most.
Disney Genie service and Disney Genie+ service are conveniently built into the My Disney Experience mobile app. Disney Genie service helps you enjoy more of the magic during your theme park visit with 2 easy-to-use tabs:
- The Tip Board tab offers an array of features and functions. View estimated attraction wait times, order food, make dining reservations and request to join an available virtual queue.
- The My Day tab is where you can see your booked theme park plans for the day—all in one place. Plus, see personalized recommendations customized to your preferences.
Enjoy More Magic When You Purchase Disney Genie+ Service
When you purchase Disney Genie+ service, you can save time waiting in line for select attractions and entertainment! This service lets you use our Lightning Lane entrances at select attractions and experiences. You may make one selection at a time, starting at 7:00 AM on the day of your visit (experiences are subject to limited availability).
Enjoy all the Disney PhotoPass photos and videos from your vacation—plus special extras—for one price.
Memory Maker gives you more than unlimited downloads of your own Disney PhotoPass photos and videos. You can also view and download those of up to 25 members of your Family & Friends list who share media with you.
Tell your Disney story with one-of-a-kind photos taken at iconic park locations, as well as with Magic Shots and attraction photos.
With Memory Maker, you don’t have to decide which of your vacation photos you want to keep. You’ll get them all—to share now and cherish forever.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency.
- Both a theme park reservation and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Theme park reservations are limited and are subject to availability. View the reservation availability calendar.
- Tickets are valid for use Monday to Friday from October 2, 2023 through December 22, 2023.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park is currently open. Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is closed at this time. Select ticket add-on options are valid for entry to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park (whichever one is open).
- A theme park reservation is not currently required to visit a water park; however, theme park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks are subject to extended rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures or may close for other reasons. On certain dates a water park may only be open for special events or to limited groups.
- The Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options allow Guests to visit more than one park per day. Please note that:
- Guests must make a theme park reservation for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2:00 PM until each park's regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations.
- At this time, a theme park reservation is not required after the first park; however, theme park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- The Park Hopper Plus and Water Park and Sports Options allow Guests to visit a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of their ticket. Please note that:
- Tee times are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
- FootGolf is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday after 2:30 PM, subject to availability.
- Miniature golf is valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM.
- Only one miniature golf visit per Guest per day.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports admission is valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for more information.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.