Help Center

How can we help you?

This search field has an attached autosuggestion popup menu

Annual Passes – Frequently Asked Questions


I linked an Annual Pass to the wrong person in My Disney Experience. How can I match the Annual Pass to the correct person?


If an Annual Pass has not yet been used to enter a park, you can match it online to the correct person in the My Reservations section of My Disney Experience.

On the My Reservations page, locate the pass that you wish to reassign in the “Paperless Tickets” section and select the “Reassign Ticket” link associated with the pass. You will then be able to match the Annual Pass to the correct person on your Family & Friends list.

If you cannot find the Annual Pass that you wish to reassign, please make sure that “Show All” is selected in the dropdown menu in the top-left corner and “My Family” is selected in the dropdown menu in the top-right corner. If you still do not see the Annual Pass, double-check that the person to which the pass is linked is still connected to your Family & Friends list and that you are sharing information with that person.

If an Annual Pass has been used to enter a park, you are unable to reassign it online. Please visit the Guest Relations location at the Main Entrance of any Walt Disney World theme park for assistance.

Learn more about Annual Passes for Walt Disney World Resort.

  • For assistance with your Walt Disney World visit, please call (407) 939-5277.
  • 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Footer Links

Sign Up for Updates

Be the first to hear about the latest news and special offers at Walt Disney World Resort.

Sign Up Successful

Thank you for signing up! You should begin to receive news and special offers very soon.