What accommodations exist for Guests with disabilities at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park?
Guests with Disabilities – Frequently Asked Questions
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park offers wheelchairs free of charge at Guest Relations. Valid ID is required to borrow a wheelchair, and you must return the wheelchair before you exit the water park. Wheelchair quantities are limited and subject to availability.
Some examples of other accommodations that we offer include:
- Accommodations for service animals
- Assistive Listening systems
- Reflective Captioning
- Sign Language interpretation
- Text Typewriter telephones
- Handheld Captioning
- Video Captioning
- Audio Description devices
- Braille guidebooks
- Digital audio tours