We are unable to update your Wish List item at this time.
2019 Epcot® International Festival of the Arts
Experience all 4 theme parks for just $89 per day plus tax
(total price $356 plus tax) with the 4 Park Magic Select Ticket.More Information - One admission per theme park. One theme park per day. Valid for usage January 18 to March 14, March 27 to April 9, April 27 to May 27, and August 19 to September 30, 2019. Tickets must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 30, 2019, whichever comes first.Beginning of tooltip content
One admission per theme park. One theme park per day. Valid for usage January 18 to March 14, March 27 to April 9, April 27 to May 27, and August 19 to September 30, 2019. Tickets must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
End of tooltip content
Create your very own original masterpiece during a guided class for all skill levels. Read More
Must See Galleries
Admire carefully curated collections from up and coming and established artists. Read More
Shop for Art & Festival Keepsakes
Find delightful artwork and vibrant gifts to cherish. Read More
Paint with a Disney Artist
Create your very own original masterpiece during a guided class for all skill levels.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to learn the tricks of the trade from an accomplished Disney artist! Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or novice painter, this experience is sure to inspire budding Picassos to take their talents to the next level.
Classes are held either indoors or outdoors and a light continental breakfast will be provided. Advance reservations are recommended as this course fills up quickly, so don’t delay!
Check in at the Main Entrance or International Gateway at Epcot
Select Fridays and Sundays, January 25 through February 17, 2019
8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
$259 plus tax – ages 12 and up
Separate Epcot admission required and not included
Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687 to reserve your spot or visit the Odyssey Festival Showplace
Guests under 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call
• See unique designs of time-honored crafts when you visit “Moroccan Style, The Art of Personal Adornment.”
Future World West
• Swing by the Art of Disney, a year-round boutique and dedicated art gallery featuring original artwork, limited-edition prints and Festival merchandise.
Shop for Art & Festival Keepsakes
Find delightful artwork and vibrant gifts to cherish.
Be sure to stop by merchandise locations around World Showcase and Future World to uncover incredible art and meet the talented artists who put so much passion and skill into each beautiful piece. You can even observe artists making art in person—a worthwhile sight to see!
Plus, check out colorful and fun Festival gear and souvenirs available for purchase throughout Epcot, including:
“Step into” life-sized versions of some of the most-admired artwork from around the world. Read More
Discover entertaining activities with an artistic twist! Read More
Clever Photo Ops
“Step into” some of the most-admired artwork from around the world.
Ready for your close-up? Strike a pose for masterpiece pics taken by Disney PhotoPass “paparazzi”—or capture the moments with your own camera.
You can cross the Delaware with George Washington, scream along with Edvard Munch and flash your best Mona Lisa smile at several complimentary and immersive photo stops located throughout World Showcase.
Locations and Paintings
• NEW! Become a part of the Disney classic, Peter Pan, in this new storybook photo op where you can be a mermaid in Mermaid Lagoon or a pirate headed for Skull Rock
• France Pavilion:Luncheon of the Boating Party by Pierre-Auguste Renoir
• The American Adventure Pavilion:Washington Crossing the Delaware by Emanuel Gottlieb Leutze
• Italy Pavilion:The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli, Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci and The Scream by Edvard Munch
• Mexico Pavilion: An homage to Frida Kahlo
• And more!
Discover entertaining activities with an artistic twist!
Kids of all ages can check out these specially selected events—from a challenging scavenger hunt to World Showcase tour and more.
• Animation Academy – Experience the magic of Disney animation at this fun and informative drawing class taught by actual Disney artists.
• Figment’s Brush with the Masters Scavenger Hunt – Help Figment learn about art on this scavenger hunt around World Showcase! To get started, purchase your map and stickers at Pin Central, Disney Traders or World Traveler. Then, search for Figment hiding inside famous works of art at each World Showcase pavilion—just look for the Figment-themed picture frame. Every time you find Figment, add the corresponding sticker to the pavilion on your map. Once your journey is complete, return your map to Disney Traders for an artful surprise.
• Hands-On Wall Mural – Head over to the World Showcase Plaza and watch creativity come alive to create a giant mural—or grab a paintbrush to join the fun.
You are about to be redirected to a Disney Website presented in a different language.
FPO: By clicking "Continue" you will be leaving Walt Disney World and will be redirected to Hong Kong website to purchase Hong Kong Disneyland Park Tickets from Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited.
FPO: By clicking "Continue", you will be leaving Walt Disney World and will be redirected to Hong Kong website to make hotel reservations at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and/or Disney's Hollywood Hotel managed by Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited.