As an Annual Passholder, how many theme park reservations can I hold at a time?
Annual Passes – Frequently Asked Questions
There are now 3 types of reservations that Passholders can use to help them maximize the fun, flexibility and value of the Annual Pass.
- Park Reservations
- Disney Resort Hotels or Other Select Hotels Length of Stay Park Reservations
- Bonus Reservations
1. Park Reservations
Starting September 8, 2021, each Walt Disney World Annual Pass provides a different number of theme park reservations—made via the Disney Park Pass system:
- Disney Incredi-Pass: Up to 5 reservations held at a time
- Disney Sorcerer Pass: Up to 5 reservations held at a time
- Disney Pirate Pass: Up to 4 reservations held at a time
- Disney Pixie Dust Pass: Up to 3 reservations held at a time
- Platinum Plus, Platinum and Gold Annual Passes: Up to 5 reservations held at a time
- Silver Pass: Up to 4 reservations held at a time
2. Disney Resort Hotels or Other Select Hotels Length of Stay Park Reservations
Plus, Annual Passholders staying at Disney Resort hotels or other select hotels are still eligible to make theme park reservations for each day of their Resort stay(s), in addition to holding their maximum number of theme park reservations at a time on a rolling basis.
3. Bonus Reservations
Starting September 8, 2021, bonus reservations may be added from time to time, allowing Annual Passholders to make extra reservations on select days at select theme parks. Bonus reservations do not count as a reservation hold.