What procedures do you have in place to minimize the spread of illness at Walt Disney World Resort?
Disney Theme Parks & Water Parks – Frequently Asked Questions
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our Guests, Cast Members and the larger community, we have high standards for sanitation and employ robust cleaning procedures, such as:
- Training for Cast Members, with ongoing reinforcement on a regular basis
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizer dispensers
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations
- End of day sanitation procedures for restroom, kitchen, and other facilities
- Frequent cleaning and “wash down” of outdoor locations, including walkways and queues
We also offer first-aid centers to assist with minor health issues and offer preventive health services to our Cast Members, such as free vaccinations and online wellness clinics and pharmacies. Additionally, our onsite health teams and leaders routinely communicate with our Cast Members about illness prevention.
We actively monitor public health situations, making critical and timely decisions based on guidance from local, national and international health agencies.