Where can I use the payment method I stored to my Disney account?
My Disney Experience – Preguntas frecuentes
You can store a payment method—like a credit card—to your Disney account. Storing a payment method allows you to save time during Walt Disney World website and app transactions, including:
- Reservaciones de restaurantes
- PhotoPass purchases on the My Disney Experience app
- Mobile food orders on the My Disney Experience app
- Select ticket and pass purchases with the My Disney Experience app
- Merchandise purchases with the Shop Disney Parks app
The credit card stored in your Disney account for select purchases is separate from the credit card associated with an annual pass purchased using the Monthly Payments Program for Florida residents. If you wish to update a Monthly Payments Program credit card, please call 001 (407) 827-7153 (Charges for international calls will apply when calling Disney from outside the United States.).
Add or update the payment method that is stored to your Disney account.