Rider Switch is available at select attractions at all 4 Walt Disney World Resort theme parks. See a Cast Member at the attraction for more information.
To Use Rider Switch:
1. Check that Rider Switch is offered at the attraction in question by asking a Cast Member.
2. Enter the normal queue with your entire party. At least one adult member of your party and the Guest who will not be riding will then be issued a Rider Switch Pass and asked to wait in a designated area. This group is “Party 2.”
3. The remaining party members, “Party 1,” ride the attraction.
4. After riding the attraction, Party 1 locates Party 2. The non-rider is then “switched” to Party 1.
5. Party 2 enters without having to wait in the regular queue a second time and boards the attraction. The Rider Switch Pass must be presented to a Cast Member at this time.
If the person in Party 2 waited alone with the child, he or she may bring one Guest back to ride the attraction with him or her. Please note: Only 2 Guests are allowed per Rider Switch Pass.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain®
Kali River Rapids
Be the first to hear about the latest news and special offers at Walt Disney World Resort.
Thank you for signing up! You should begin to receive news and special offers very soon.