• With so much to do in so many locations, consider the Park Hopper Ticket Option, which gives you the flexibility to move between any of our 4 theme parks on the same day.
• Want to take it easy? Hakuna matata. Special celebrations are always close by, so there’s no need to be in a holiday rush to enjoy the holiday fun.
• Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party requires a separate ticket and sells out quickly.
• Dining experiences are not included with theme park admission. Advanced reservations are strongly recommended.
With enchanting decorations, magnificently trimmed Christmas trees, holiday carols in the air and festive touches all around, wherever you choose to stay, you’ll be welcomed with the warmth and wonder of this season.
Each Disney Resort hotel celebrates in its own special way. Holiday highlights at Disney Resort hotels include:
Sensational Edible Holiday Creations
• Ginger’s Bread and Cookie Shop at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – Step inside a bakery as delicious as its treats.
• A Frozen gingerbread world at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Marvel at this luscious landscape, complete with a 17-foot-tall ice castle and characters from the movie.
• Life-size gingerbread house at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Enjoy a sweet and pick up some pointers at our decorating demonstration (daily except Sunday).
• Holiday carousel at Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Admire the incredible and delicious details of this hand-crafted carousel confection, featuring chocolate and fondant ponies, elaborately hand-crafted snowflakes and a gingerbread castle.
• Holiday village with miniature train at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – Watch a miniature vintage train chug through a meticulously detailed candy-coated village set against a rock-candy mountain range.
Holiday Sleigh Rides