DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS. If a deposit is not received by the date indicated on the front of the confirmation, the reservation will automatically cancel. Deposit requirements for arrivals are subject to change and additional deposit amounts may be required.
In order to receive a refund of your deposit, including credit card deposit transactions, notification of cancellation must be received at least 5 days prior to your arrival date. To cancel a reservation, call (407) W-DISNEY (407-934-7639). Additionally, if you are holding any other types of reservations, such as dining, those reservations will not be cancelled unless you advise us to cancel them.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: For reservation information and modifications PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, please call (407) W-DISNEY (407-934-7639).
RESORT CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT. Check-in time is generally between 3 and 4 p.m. (some hotels have check-in after 4 p.m.), and check-out time is between 11 a.m. and 12 noon. Check-in delays may occur during peak check-in periods.
ROOM LOCATION AND INFORMATION.
Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a "request basis only" and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for a specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel.
Disney Resort Hotels are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
REMITTING PAYMENTS FOR DEPOSITS. For payment of deposit by check, please write your reservation number on the face of the check. All checks must have a pre-printed name, address and account number for acceptance and must be payable in U.S. funds to Disney Destinations, LLC ("Disney"). Only credit cards will be accepted for payment of deposit 10 days or less prior to guest arrival date. NO POST-DATED CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT. Checks should be mailed to Disney Destinations, LLC, Bank of America Lock Box, 12698 Collections Center Drive, Chicago, IL 60693. Overnight courier deliveries should be sent to Bank of America Lockbox Services at the same address. **DO NOT SEND CASH** For credit card deposit payments, please call (407) W-DISNEY (407-934-7639).
Room rates are guaranteed as long as your room reservation is not changed (except for changes in tax rates or other governmental charges).
Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (including after the room reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in the rate, resort or room type, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation.
NON-TRANSFERABLE. Room reservations are not transferable and reservation name changes are not permitted.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room.
- Final payment is due upon arrival.
- Reservations may only be made and are only guaranteed for a length of stay of less than 30 days. Disney reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any guest, subject to applicable law.
- All room reservations and transactions are made and consummated in the State of Florida. Room reservations and transactions and these Terms and Conditions for Room Only Reservations shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- All terms and conditions, including but not limited to deposit requirements and cancellation and refund policies, are subject to change by Disney without notice.