Theme Park Tickets
We have 4 unique theme parks to explore. Consider how many days - Opens a dialog you’ll need to enjoy it all. Be sure your visit includes the all-new land of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom park!
Update your profile to see more products and prices for the following affiliations.
Disney Vacation Club Members
If you are a Disney Vacation Club Member, please update your profile to see if special products and prices are available.
Proof of a Florida residential address is required.
For Florida resident tickets, the persons who will use the adult tickets must be Florida residents and must be present at the time of ticket pick up.
For each room or package reservation, the adult who booked the reservation must be a Florida resident and must be present at check-in.
For each room or package reservation and for each adult ticket purchased, you may provide any of the following:
- Valid Florida driver's license
- Valid Florida state-issued ID card (must have a Florida address)
- Valid Florida-based military ID
If you do not have one of the IDs indicated above, then for each room or package reservation and for each adult ticket purchased you must provide one of the following dated within the last two months and evidencing a Florida residential address together with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver's license, state identification card):
- Monthly mortgage statement
- Florida vehicle registration or title
- Homeowner's insurance policy or bill
- Automobile insurance policy or bill
- Utility bill
- Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statement
- Mail from a Federal, State, County or City government agency
Bills can be no more than two (2) months old. PO Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency. Current bills printed from electronic versions are acceptable, though photocopies and fax copies are not.