Book through January 2, 2019.
Interested in adding Canadian Resident Tickets to create a package? Explore this special ticket offer.
|Resort Category||Resort Savings|
| ||Save up to 25% |
| ||Save up to 25% |
| ||Save up to 20% |
| ||Save up to 15% |
See Important Details.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney Theme Parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Exciting Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort – Now, More Than Ever
From January 18 to September 30, 2019, limited-time experiences and special celebrations await you at all 4 theme parks when you add valid admission.
Right now is a moment to capture. To crave. To savor together. Because now, more than ever, Walt Disney World Resort has more to see, do, taste and experience than ever before. We’re going to satisfy every craving for every sort of Disney magic you love.
Magic Kingdom Park – Everything is more magical and mouse-ical than ever in 2019 when you join us for Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration.
- Anticipate new entertainment, merchandise and specialty food & beverages, including the Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party.
- Be on the lookout for special surprises and experiences throughout the park with Limited-Time Magic.
- Delight in beloved attractions and entertainment—like Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire—featuring the world’s most famous mouse.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Play big in a new land and party with some of your favorite Disney·Pixar pals during the park’s 30th anniversary.
- Explore larger-than-life attractions at the all-new Toy Story Land when you shrink down to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard.
- Celebrate the heroic deeds of Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone during a super dance party along Pixar Avenue.
- This spring, get revved up for Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, a high-octane show that puts you in the middle of the Cars universe.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Take a walk on the wild side and celebrate the circle of life in this awe-inspiring park. It’s more Hakuna Matata than ever during the 25th anniversary year of The Lion King.
- Gear up and get down at the new Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party, a wild evening celebration where young adventurers can let out their inner animals on the dance floor.
- Bring your whole clan to enjoy Festival of the Lion King, a vibrant musical extravaganza that brings the African savanna to life through pageantry and puppetry.
- Journey to the exotic Pandora – The World of Avatar for a variety of out-of-this-world experiences for Guests of all ages.
Epcot – Satisfy a longing for internationally inspired cuisine, adventure and all-around family fun at a park that’s more flavorful than ever.
- Savor an enticing mix of food, art and entertainment at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts—including a bigger-than-ever Disney on Broadway Concert Series with performances 7 days a week.
- Glide through the land of Arendelle on Frozen Ever After.
- See IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth during the farewell season of this nighttime classic.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-4237† and speak with a personal vacation advisor or call your travel agent.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other room discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.