Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage from February 5 through September 30, 2023 — valid for stays immediately before or after your voyage.
With this special offer, you can extend your adventure — and pair the magic of a Disney Resort hotel stay with a legendary experience that's truly out of this galaxy.
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings.
|Save $350 Per Night|
|Save $250 Per Night|
|Save $150 Per Night|
Stay in the Magic!
At a Disney Resort hotel, you can experience the same legendary detail, service and storytelling found in the theme parks. You’ll discover enchantment around every corner.
Early Theme Park Entry
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy 30 minutes early entry to any theme park on each day of your stay (subject to capacity)—so you can enjoy select attractions, shops and dining before regular hours. This benefit is offered on each day of your stay—in any park, subject to capacity.
For early theme park entry, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day.
Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
When you stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks.
For extended evening hours, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day. (Or a ticket or Annual Pass with the Park Hopper option, provided you entered the park where you made your theme park reservation earlier in the day.)
Get Around with Ease
Complimentary transportation options make it easy—and fun—to get around Walt Disney World Resort. Zip about on the world-famous monorail, glide across the sky on Disney Skyliner and cruise along serene waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance of select theme parks.
Magic Around Every Corner
Be immersed in fantastical worlds both real and imagined—including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether you’re taking in views of an African savanna, splashing into a whimsically themed pool or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian Isles, you’ll find fun and surprising Disney touches in every detail.
The fun is seemingly endless at a Disney Resort hotel, where you can enjoy themed pools with waterslides, poolside activities and delicious dining experiences. You may even spot some familiar Disney friends!
Activities and amenities vary by Disney Resort hotel.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
Embark on a 2-night, immersive adventure where you can play, explore, sleep and dine as you live your own Star Wars story.
See It. Feel It. Live It.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is a revolutionary, first-of-its kind experience—one where you journey further into a Star Wars adventure than you ever dreamed possible.
Arrive at the Walt Disney World Resort terminal, board a launch pod and rendezvous with the magnificent Halcyon starcruiser. Stay in a cabin or suite with an exquisite view of space. Throughout the ship, you’ll interact with an eclectic collection of characters, sit down to exotic galactic cuisine and perhaps even plot a secret mission together.
As your adventure unfolds, you’ll take the story further and deeper. While your choices determine what happens during your journey, you’ll find something for everyone—including experiences only offered on a Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage:
- Wield a lightsaber as you face off against a remote training device.
- Explore the Bridge and operate the ship's systems and controls.
- New and familiar Star Wars Characters need your help and will invite you to delve deeper into the story—interact with them like never before, embark on cover missions, create alliances and even visit secret places aboard the ship.
- Take an exclusive transport to the planet of Batuu, where you'll have the opportunity to engage in unique missions and experiences that extend the story of your adventure.
Fun in the Theme Parks
Before or after your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage, discover new experiences and classic favorites in the Walt Disney World theme parks (when you add valid park admission and a theme park reservation).
Disney Theme Park Reservation System
Planning to visit a Walt Disney World theme park either before or after your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage? If so, you will need both a theme park reservation and a valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day). Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability.
View the theme park reservation availability calendar.
Note: A Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage includes 1-day admission and a theme park reservation for Disney's Hollywood Studios, valid for use on day 2 of the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Be dazzled by music, dancing and vivid pageantry during the Festival of Fantasy Parade—a grand tribute to the tales and inhabitants of Fantasyland.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Take off on an exhilarating coaster ride on Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion and Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
- Leave the real world behind for a high-stakes race across the Grid—the dark, computerized world from TRON—on TRON Lightcycle / Run. This exciting new coaster opens in spring 2023.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Watch in wonder as Mickey Mouse’s dreams come alive in Fantasmic!—an extravagant nighttime musical with stunning effects, dazzling pyrotechnics and more.
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge®! Experience 2 thrilling attractions, build your own droid or lightsaber, savor Batuu’s tasty food and beverages, shop for Star Wars-themed merchandise and more!
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Hurtle up and down on a haunted elevator ride at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Watch Festival of the Lion King, a larger-than-life show filled with songs, pageantry and puppetry celebrating the classic animated film.
- Wave to beloved Disney Characters as they sail along the Discovery River on fabulous flotillas.
- Witness Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!—a vibrant stage show set in the underwater world of Finding Nemo.
- Blast off on an intergalactic chase with Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Star-Lord on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind—a coaster inspired by the rockin’ movies.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin’ Around the World.
- Join in the fun at seasonal festivals brimming with fantastic food, live entertainment and more.
To learn more and book this offer, call (407) 939-5209† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Offer is nontransferable
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Additional per-adult charges my apply if more than 2 adults in Resort hotel room.
- Discounted room offer excludes the following room types: campsites, cabins, studios and villas.
- Advance reservations required.
- Valid admission and a theme park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events, and are not included with your Disney Resort hotel reservation.
- Learn about Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser package components.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.