The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.
New! Disney’s Riviera Resort –
Opening December 16, 2019
Discover an all-new Resort hotel inspired by Europe, imagined by Disney. Disney’s Riviera Resort is a modern masterpiece of imagination, each detail drawing upon the influences of Europe and the Mediterranean.
A Full Range of Accommodations
Channel relaxation of life on the Riviera inside stylish and welcoming room options, including:
- Deluxe Studios
- 1-Bedroom Villas
- 2-Bedroom Villas
- 3-Bedroom Grand Villas
- Tower Studios – unique to Disney’s Riviera Resort
Wherever you stay at Disney’s Riviera Resort, you’re sure to rediscover the joy of life away from the everyday hustle and bustle.
NEW! Tower Studios
Specially designed for 2 Guests, these one-of-a-kind Tower Studios are a marvel of efficiency and luxury—and are unique to Disney’s Riviera Resort. Built into the wall, you’ll find a microwave, small refrigerator, drawers and a cleverly hidden pull-down queen-size bed that just as easily tucks away to reveal a comfortable lounge-worthy space.
Each stylish Deluxe Studio will sleep up to 5, with a queen-size bed, a pull-down queen-size bed, and a single pull-down bunk-size bed. Enjoy the convenience of your own kitchenette—and unwind on your private patio or balcony.
Discover the Villa Difference
You’ll truly feel at home in 1-Bedroom Villas or larger, where you’ll discover a variety of comforts and conveniences, including:
- Separate bedrooms that offer privacy
- A sleek, fully equipped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances—perfect for whipping up a French toast breakfast
- Your own washer and dryer—so you can pack lightly and avoid airline baggage fees
- A soothing bubble-jet bathtub—where you can to relax after an excitement-packed day
Planning a special getaway with the entire family—including the grandparents? Consider booking a luxurious 3-Bedroom Grand Villa that will sleep up to 12 Guests and offer spacious living and dining areas where you can share quality time together.
Topolino's Terrace − Flavors of the Riviera
Whether you’re rising early for a fun Character breakfast or catching a glimpse of nearby nighttime spectaculars during dinner, this new rooftop Signature Dining restaurant is designed to delight all the senses.
Fantastic Pool Areas
Pure vacation bliss awaits at a family-friendly pool with a slide that winds around a stately column tower.
Disney Skyliner Transportation
Select Disney Resort hotels are now offering convenient access to our new gondola system.
Enjoy a birds-eye view as you glide across the sky in a Disney Skyliner aerial gondola—connecting Guests to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios from the following Disney Resort hotels:
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Plus, the Disney Skyliner station at International Gateway at Epcot is conveniently located within walking distance of Disney’s BoardWalk entertainment district and nearby Resort hotels.
Been There, Haven’t Done That?
There’s so much to do and see at Walt Disney World Resort, you can look forward to experiencing something new and exciting every time you visit with your valid theme park admission. Check out our top itinerary must-dos for 2020.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Gather 'round Cinderella Castle for Happily Ever After, the most spectacular fireworks showcase in the park’s history!
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in Fantasyland, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a family coaster that will have you winding your way through an Enchanted Forest.
- See enchanting lands light up, enjoy family-friendly thrills and ride classic Disney attractions during Disney After Hours.
- Feast your eyes on Epcot Forever—an all-new fireworks spectacular featuring a thrilling score and stunning laser effects.
- Celebrate the beauty of creativity when you enjoy unique flavors and breathtaking entertainment at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts.
- Spring into action at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and enjoy a rockin’ concert series.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge.
- Play big in Andy’s backyard at Toy Story Land featuring fun attractions like Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Journey to Pandora – The World of Avatar and see what it’s like to fly on the back of a mountain banshee at Avatar Flight of Passage.
- Embark on a search for the elusive Yeti with Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-5262† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Must mention this offer and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
- Disney Visa Cardmember must stay in room.
- Offer is nontransferable.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.